Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Alone outside in the forest or just outside, what to do?
(04-20-2014, 09:23 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: 2 angry midgets going at it, gotta enjoy that!

fat or twig? also im 1,80 not really midget lel
(04-20-2014, 09:54 PM)Shark link Wrote: fat or twig? also im 1,80 not really midget lel
lmao fat midget twig
(04-21-2014, 12:42 AM)Dominator33 link Wrote: lmao fat midget twig

banned from eVo
[Image: tumblr_mpseei8tFg1r1thdeo1_250.gif]
Honestly, does every thread have to end up this way?!

OT: Zezima, go with some friends to the woods :-) it's good to be around nature. Just be careful in your country lol.
(04-21-2014, 07:51 AM)Jerome link Wrote: Honestly, does every thread have to end up this way?!

OT: Zezima, go with some friends to the woods :-) it's good to be around nature. Just be careful in your country lol.

Thread ends up like this cuz 12 year old crawl to it like styla and trash it lol..

My country nature is shit, no bears, no wolf, no dangerous spiders, no snakes, no fucking nothing its just woods. Id love to go to australia nature, fucking snakes everywhere, poison spiders, alligators and other bullshit that will eat you anytime, i read somewhere there are human size spiders or something in australia deep forest idk fuck those are scary, some sayd that dogs and big moose get stuck in the spiderwebs and get eaten so wtf australia is scary as fuck and dangerous place to live in...
"WHAT SHOULD I DO OUTSIDE PLIZ IM FOREVER ALONE GUYZ I BEARLY GO OUT BUT MAN ITS HOT PLIZ HELP ME"

im shitting my pants right here, this ugly zezima faggit  _O- _O-
_O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- ez  _O- _O- _O- _O-

[Image: alq6ud.jpg]
hes almost as ugly as you  _O- _O- _O- _O-
(04-21-2014, 11:07 AM)STyL4 link Wrote: hes almost as ugly as you  _O- _O- _O- _O-

well ur mom wouldnt say that to me  _O- _O-