Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

gym story, fucker thinking hes better then me,dafuk? ignorant bastard
Zezima man you're all talk, on the internet you're tough but at the gym you're too scared to even talk back to someone :/ not even trolling you're beta man, zzyz would be disappointed you can't even beat up someone lighter than you :/

Might as well quit gym i mean whats the point of going if you're too much of a pussy to ever do anything with your muscles :/
(04-04-2014, 08:24 PM)Zezima link Wrote: not trollin it looked like the size of worms i used to hook on my fishing rod when i was 12 and fish at my grandmas pond and she used to smack me for that hahahah
obvious case of over compensating
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=32850.msg455031#msg455031 date=1396639820]
Zezima man you're all talk

not really, he did post a pic of his penis here...
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=32850.msg455031#msg455031 date=1396639820]
Zezima man you're all talk, on the internet you're tough but at the gym you're too scared to even talk back to someone :/ not even trolling you're beta man, zzyz would be disappointed you can't even beat up someone lighter than you :/

Might as well quit gym i mean whats the point of going if you're too much of a pussy to ever do anything with your muscles :/

id beat up anyone but not boxers or any other mma fighters lol. and internet is for teh lulz.
Zez, give him this and he'll go away:

Quote:    Why u getting so pissed ,im famous , and ur not , im muscly , and ur not ur just a skinny fuck , prob the reason ur skinny cuz ur abortion left ower..And yes im big. And your small. So now get ower it. There are losers in life and winners. Im winner , ur a loser. Get ower it kay ? I know ur mad cuz im famous all ower samp , and ur not. Ur just worthless skinny fuck. Okey ? Kapiche ? Now gtfo ur nothing , just dust , and im not pming back , cuz ur just waste of time. I have +6 people writing me pm's atm. So now gtfo.
fite me irl m8 ill rek u
Quote:Dacads link=topic=32850.msg455085#msg455085 date=1396720470]
fite me irl m8 ill rek u
[Image: 1345834178446.jpg]
(04-05-2014, 05:44 PM)Munch link Wrote: Zez, give him this and he'll go away:

clasic
Just offer to spot him next time he benches, then once he's at his final rep start doing pushups on the bar.
Ain't got nothing to do with boxing, age or size. Guts.

If he's so full of self confidence, that's the least when he'll ever expect you to hit him, that's where your chance lays. Distract him with any speech or any random hand motion then surprise him with a steel fist into the face. You got the first strike, he's yours.

Plus even if you still think you don't stand a chance, I would still take the risk. If you beat him up, you'll be master of the gym lol. If he beats you up, you still get respect for taking a risk against a professional boxer and all that stuff.

aye?