Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

real life hulk ? WTF?
(03-08-2014, 02:08 PM)Shark link Wrote: lvp forums, always evolving.

if it was "the cool thing" to go to the gym, now it's knowing some bodybuilders.

whats next, gonna say you sucked their dicks? lel
I knew someone is going to say smth negative about it.

Even my grandfather was a bodybuilder.:D
My uncle is world famous sportist.I only said that i know this guy,yes.So what?
I'm proud of that,ofc i like making friendships with such a sucessfull sportists,i also know many more

whom should i meet,you?
haha I've seen quite a few videos of him. check that out:
Hulk's version of bench press, why add more weights if you got ppl around you  :D

HULK (Team BOAD) demonstrates People Presses (HULK's version of Bench Press).mp4
Basically a human chemical toilet
(03-08-2014, 06:12 PM)Deer_Hunter link Wrote: I knew someone is going to say smth negative about it.

Even my grandfather was a bodybuilder.:D
My uncle is world famous sportist.I only said that i know this guy,yes.So what?
I'm proud of that,ofc i like making friendships with such a sucessfull sportists,i also know many more

whom should i meet,you?

lel u mad son? wasnt talking about you, step the fuck up. and knowing this or that guy doesnt make you better than anyone else, no tears.
(03-08-2014, 06:23 PM)David_GER link Wrote: haha I've seen quite a few videos of him. check that out:
Hulk's version of bench press, why add more weights if you got ppl around you  :D

HULK (Team BOAD) demonstrates People Presses (HULK's version of Bench Press).mp4
The dude on the bar shouldve farted
(03-08-2014, 01:26 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: i know that hulk guy, hes also known for doing push ups when 2 people standing on him

ye i saw that still fucker is strong as fuck and big as fuck
Ezkill, dude's only 320lbs.
why?
lmao fat fuck with bitch titties
(03-09-2014, 10:03 AM)Zezima link Wrote: why?

Because synthol weighs less than muscle.