Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

The imminent demise of Las Venturas Playground
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=32905.msg456162#msg456162 date=1399461854]
1. Everyone became friends and stopped fighting  :r for example swk and slk  - no israeli gang cba to join server when they are 2vs10. Whenever i used to be around ship i always saw some battles to nade from distance, now everyone chat and hug ( except sm and ef - they have never been in real fights, they just comment everything from ship)

2. Admins - no matter how many times admin abused his powers (darkfire) or banned ppl for personal grudge (cake, slein) - no action was taken about it because the management always believes admins and didnt even reply to these kind of reports. Now it isnt better, nemesis or haze banned slocan and betagama who have been around for long time and suddenly start cheating? Sure... Its all about the power u give to some ppl and they will abuse it since nobody in management cares...

3. Me - i'll take the responsibility of ppl stopped playing here, all started with forming zaibatsu corp - i whooped Dx and they took all their indian friends... Same went with lucasscott, bani, styl
a etc etc, some tried with undercover but still failed... 2nd thing whenever ppl saw my name ingame, they joined and wanted to kill me. Since im the best runner in samp, ppl always failed to catch me and called backups - more players. I enjoyed being chased by 5-6 guys and still kill them lol

Lol, you speak the truth.

(05-07-2014, 01:18 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: lol i won 7-2 in duels vs you but ok

Pretty sure I already said no bullshit in this topic.

look around you blind man, there is too much bs already  O-)
biggest bs is mom giving birth to an overgrown pimple twig  _O- _O- _O-
rage fat neckbeard bullied autist
again mom jokes by zezima...is this guy fuckin 10 year old kid or what
she would love that
rage fat neckbeard bullied autist
ez