Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

The imminent demise of Las Venturas Playground
We all saw it coming. Held it off for so long, but what were the causes of this downfall? SA-MP dying? LVP Management failing to uphold professional infrastructure? Or just a sign of times moving on. Let's have a discussion about this topic in here, with no trolling, no flaming, no stupid shit. Because this could be the last days of LVP and I think we all have great memories here. Some of us have come and gone, some of us went and came back, some of us are still here. Some will still be here when LVP is long gone (Zezima ;D).

Feel free to share your experiences/memories/images, etc. in this thread along with the topic.

No off-topic blabbering, I want to keep this thread as defined as possible for memories sake.  :w
Time to go fishing :+
[Image: dyyi2jajtdyz.jpg]
http://www.game-state.com/index.php?game...ocation=NL

As you can see the list above is just about Dutch servers. There are enough players but it's all about RP now.

Oh and long live LVP!
I miss LVP, even though I only really played mid 2007- Feb 2009.
It's just gotten old.
SA-MP never really has been the same since 0.1b. It died alooooooong time ago.
LVP is going away?  :o  I know I haven't been on here for a long time, but I'll be sorry to see it go.  :'(

__Katie__  :w
(05-06-2014, 10:39 AM)__Katie__ link Wrote: LVP is going away?  :o  I know I haven't been on here for a long time, but I'll be sorry to see it go.  :'(

__Katie__  :w
Katie!!!!!! Long time no see! Last time I saw you when we were on Gamer X back in 2010/11 from memory
I'm sure it'll be resurrected again obviously not like the old days but 20-30 players is good enough now like we were seeing before the update to 0.3z..
The reasons that are behind that are multiple...

Number 1. There has always been cheaters but amount of that has risen up because the ANTI CHEAT isnt going as fast as it could go. The cheats that are out there are pretty lame and it's usually edited version of russian/polish cheater but what my point is ... I don't think the cheats are that evolved, it's just the SAMP client / mod-free game etc. allows the cheats to be abused more and more. Anti cheat is not being worked on anymore because the number of players has fallen down, lack of motivation.

Number 2. Even tho we all are much older now, I never recall being that childish as the community is now. Sure I was a toxic kiddo who always wanted to have the last word but atleast I was often rational and my english wasnt as broken as it is amongst the most of the immigrant community right now. Characters out there were really unique and not just the close minded kids that are around now - we had emo bully Greyfox, "full of himself" Darius, mature and rational "Styla", troll "Hoogerbooger" etc. even the trolls arent as creative now as they were

Number 3. The game designs often questions you what is the game based on? I use to be (I probably still am) the best spas A/D player out there but was that only because of my aim (many accused me of aimbot, still do on my videos even tho my aim is just elite) or was it because something else? The skills? Tbh, back in 0.3a (I think that was) the sliding was very common and it wasnt based on game glitches only, for some reason my 110 ping on european servers made me slide a lot more which I liked because I was more unhittable. Then you've got FPS laggers who happen to get lucky killing someone with their 10 FPS. Either way, the skill factor is there but there's also luck factor. That's why RP servers are more played now.
All welcome new game mode LVP RP
Hello dear community.

Me and my friend kangaroo might be up to something. We will keep you posted.

In law & order we trust - [DBT]Bernie.