Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

lvp 0,3z ?
Hahahah nice.
Wasn't she the main character off Jersey Shore?
(02-18-2014, 11:35 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: lol zeizma, gyno is caused by hormonal changes not by body fat. like the one i posted before, he got low bf but still got bitch titties
u need any more lessons about ur bitch titties? :)

When you get really fat "like you" the fat tissue covers ur breast, and if you let there stay for awhile, you get permanenet women titts becouse it just keeps adding up and up and up. I bet you had women titts and still have. + that big belly and u cant see ur dick when you looking down cuz its that small and ur belly that big.

gyno is caused by women hormones that can cause high estrogen levels etc. Mainly gyno is caused by steroids side effect. Or bad diet, or other stuff. So yeh, just my conclusion, u have girl titts ,and some guy in jail would make you his wife lol.

And that ur signature off you moron.
dont live in dreams zezima, have them in life.

Rocky Çıkan Güvenlik Görevlisi

Ölümüne Kavga Nezarette Kavga

Yaşlı Adam 2 Genci Yerlebir Ediyor Muhakak İzleyin

not them

Ask.fm Ergeni - Kendini Kaslı Sanan Çocuk 2

http://www.komikler.com/komiktv/cocuk_fi...anan_Cocuk

wasnt like that bad, she looks still sexy

[Image: f02fb7b29af8c65c439d87f384e9d7f5.jpg]

who don't get someones slap, thought his fist sledgehammer

You want to proove something , needless. dont judge people as it appears.

She looks sexy isnt it ?

[Image: 6e9ca46495df4e2aa486f3fad6ede949.jpg]

[Image: 51799d42db2566919c42b1a9e3ba7706.jpg]

[Image: e6ebabc34c545358d5db6483ffabfefd.jpg]

who know she's has a dick

-

everything is not as seems that. grow up.
Hope you're not trying to say those last 4 pictures are the same girl. The second and third have a mole above the lip as the other two do not. That is the most noticeable difference, but there are others. Tattoos, hair length, etc. Plus, why you posting dicks on here? Lol....
lol so fucking gay even i have no comments to his post lol...

all i can say, hes from turkey, most of turkey fucks are creepy and pervy as fuck, go to omegle or any other webcam chat, most of them are turkish people masturbating and thinking about penis or licking each other. Hes no diffrence, all he thinking is about penis and sucking penis lmao. worthless fuck.
alriiiiiight then.... staying out of this thread now
(02-19-2014, 02:22 PM)HaZe link Wrote: alriiiiiight then.... staying out of this thread now
That is some fucked up shit right there..RIGHT THERE EVERYONE!!!
*Q takes his belongings and moves out of this topic*
Alright enough bullshit