Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

lvp 0,3z ?
KING Zezima has spoken! Thanks, hope that knock some sense on him. And yeah, I've banned Cobra myself a few times aswell.
SA-MP 0.3z makes it possible to immediately detect someome who is using an aimbot and auto ban them. I'll see if I can make a script for it at some point over the next few days and load it on the mainserver.
(02-17-2014, 10:49 PM)Zezima link Wrote: I only cry to the management when someone does something to me, admins are worthless here they just dogs that get controlled by management.

LVP will neveer turn into SLK server lmao. just becouse darkfire, haze are admins and are in slk, doesnt mean they will make this into slk server you dumbass. fat cobra is in slk, but gets banned from lvp for WEEKS(im very sure) AND MONTHS(i think) and darkfire,haze, cant do shit about that.

You missing the point, slk doesnt run the server lol, they just mainly online and trolling everyone. If you dont like to die by them ,just hang out in the airport or something and kill newbies. Dont go to ship or fight club and u wont die there.

I dont have anything agains slk or theyr members, i love to fool around with them, especially haze, hes like a bro to me now lol, just not a good bro but funny bro to flame him etc. But even i can admit that slk is the best dueling clan in samp. So no wonder you get raped by theyr members. Ryder,violax,haze, yeh, they are skilled gamers, and they will assfuckyou.

What id call aimbot in LVP is only nonzero and karizma, those guys are freaking devils when it comes at hitting them, and you get hit like instantly, especially nonzero... guy is unstopable.

how easy to call someone using aimbot without proof on forum? as i know ur against with slk before. whats different now? seems ur gonna suck som slk's ass.
(02-18-2014, 12:28 AM)Jay link Wrote: SA-MP 0.3z makes it possible to immediately detect someome who is using an aimbot and auto ban them. I'll see if I can make a script for it at some point over the next few days and load it on the mainserver.
Please get on that! that'd make life easier.
I actually enjoy the update. All of the good players can easily adjust.
Lol everyone got easier with this and I personally think 2shots are hell loads of fun now and fair gameplay is good, even lagshoting is fun. but I just find the reload bug and uzi big a tad bit annoying and that sometimes it wont work for meĀ  :p else all is good :]
(02-18-2014, 01:55 AM)karizma link Wrote: how easy to call someone using aimbot without proof on forum? as i know ur against with slk before. whats different now? seems ur gonna suck som slk's ass.

just becouse someone calls you aimbot , doesnt mean ur rly an aimbot lmao. I call you and nonzero aimbots becouse of ur massive damage and that u can hit so good. I have no proof and i wouldnt care less if u were rly aimbot lmao. IM AGAINS EVERYONE, OH WAIT EVERYONE IS AGAINS ME LOL CUZ IM THE KING. No diffrence, i will still flame them,annoy them,etc. I just told the guy what i really think about slk, yeh they are the best clan in my mind, but that doesnt mean im gonna stop flamming them and having a good time trolling.
(02-18-2014, 09:06 AM)Zezima link Wrote: just becouse someone calls you aimbot , doesnt mean ur rly an aimbot lmao. I call you and nonzero aimbots becouse of ur massive damage and that u can hit so good. I have no proof and i wouldnt care less if u were rly aimbot lmao. IM AGAINS EVERYONE, OH WAIT EVERYONE IS AGAINS ME LOL CUZ IM THE KING. No diffrence, i will still flame them,annoy them,etc. I just told the guy what i really think about slk, yeh they are the best clan in my mind, but that doesnt mean im gonna stop flamming them and having a good time trolling.

look at cause to call me aimbot, 'someone said karizma is using aimbot..' your think this is just silly. as i have experiences many player in lvp. if i use aimbot, for sure they would catch easy. im not against anyone , but be carefull a little to choose words.
(02-18-2014, 09:29 AM)karizma link Wrote: look at cause to call me aimbot, 'someone said karizma is using aimbot..' your think this is just silly. as i have experiences many player in lvp. if i use aimbot, for sure they would catch easy. im not against anyone , but be carefull a little to choose words.

dude you saying me to "carefull a little to choose words" ? LOL I WOULD RIP YOU APART IN REAL LIFE, pieace by pieace. You would be destryoed and kissing me feet. im big muscle. so be carefull what you say to me moron or you will get owned.
(02-18-2014, 01:29 PM)Zezima link Wrote: pieace by pieace