Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

lvp 0,3z ?
Meiby haze used multiaccounts for vote :X
lol'd hard at those pictures hahahhahah took out some 2-4 years ago vote lmao. Well i have to admit, you trying everything to proove that ur a good dueler, lol. Gotta admire ur hard try.
0.3z with antilag script. Cool,now [sLK]ryder has full freedom to use his aimbot. GJ LVP
You might want to come back if you actually got proofs instead of just talking shit. It's definitely harder now to tell whether someone uses aimbot or not and LVP really needs something to detect these kind of shits.
(02-17-2014, 10:05 PM)David_GER link Wrote: You might want to come back if you actually got proofs instead of just talking shit. It's definitely harder now to tell whether someone uses aimbot or not and LVP really needs something to detect these kind of shits.

What if i give them proofs? i don't thing anything will be going to happen. Typical lvp admins think he has sLK tag so he won't cheat and will ignore it. It will be a waste of time anyways im pretty much sure about players going to leave the server with people using aimbots and other shits and again LVP will get 10-15 players. My this post will also get ignored and not been bothered because im not sLK or SWK.
Give me some valid proof, then I'll ban Ryder. No proof? Then shut up. Your only making yourself look more retarded with all your idiotic posts. However, its fun reading so continue.
(02-17-2014, 10:15 PM)Darkfire link Wrote: Give me some valid proof, then I'll ban Ryder. No proof? Then shut up. Your only making yourself look more retarded with all your idiotic posts. However, its fun reading so continue.

Go in game and fight him. That arab monkey won't miss any shots :Y)
(02-17-2014, 10:11 PM)Glyde link Wrote: What if i give them proofs? i don't thing anything will be going to happen. Typical lvp admins think he has sLK tag so he won't cheat and will ignore it. It will be a waste of time anyways im pretty much sure about players going to leave the server with people using aimbots and other shits and again LVP will get 10-15 players. My this post will also get ignored and not been bothered because im not sLK or SWK.

im not even slk or swk but i get shitloads of attention and never get ignored lol. learn to attract attention you dumb assholian

(02-17-2014, 10:24 PM)Glyde link Wrote: Go in game and fight him. That arab monkey won't miss any shots :Y)

lol u racist fuck "arab monkey" ? oh pls you homosexual punk, he probably hits you every shot becouse your a noob who runs in circles or runs to the left for 10 seconds and gets raped.
(02-17-2014, 10:29 PM)Zezima link Wrote: im not even slk or swk but i get shitloads of attention and never get ignored lol. learn to attract attention you dumb assholian

lol u racist fuck "arab monkey" ? oh pls you homosexual punk, he probably hits you every shot becouse your a noob who runs in circles or runs to the left for 10 seconds and gets raped.

Don't worry u will be the first one to cry admins when he will use cheats on you. Just a matter of time then look how LVP will turn into sLK server when the server will be empty and sLK will apply aimbots on each other or fight with their SWK friends.
(02-17-2014, 10:41 PM)Glyde link Wrote: Don't worry u will be the first one to cry admins when he will use cheats on you. Just a matter of time then look how LVP will turn into sLK server when the server will be empty and sLK will apply aimbots on each other or fight with their SWK friends.

I only cry to the management when someone does something to me, admins are worthless here they just dogs that get controlled by management.

LVP will neveer turn into SLK server lmao. just becouse darkfire, haze are admins and are in slk, doesnt mean they will make this into slk server you dumbass. fat cobra is in slk, but gets banned from lvp for WEEKS(im very sure) AND MONTHS(i think) and darkfire,haze, cant do shit about that.

You missing the point, slk doesnt run the server lol, they just mainly online and trolling everyone. If you dont like to die by them ,just hang out in the airport or something and kill newbies. Dont go to ship or fight club and u wont die there.

I dont have anything agains slk or theyr members, i love to fool around with them, especially haze, hes like a bro to me now lol, just not a good bro but funny bro to flame him etc. But even i can admit that slk is the best dueling clan in samp. So no wonder you get raped by theyr members. Ryder,violax,haze, yeh, they are skilled gamers, and they will assfuckyou.

What id call aimbot in LVP is only nonzero and karizma, those guys are freaking devils when it comes at hitting them, and you get hit like instantly, especially nonzero... guy is unstopable.