Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Fat Cobra's Fan Club
Quote:Joze link=topic=32751.msg452210#msg452210 date=1392245750]
As a member of the LVP community, I find this topic trolling and thereby needs to be locked/deleted. Your opinion isn't the same as others.
If any admins out there can see this, Lock this up or delete it.. It's a flame topic.  _O-The fact that your sitting their and posting and not doing a thing is hilarious, as you are an administrator.    :roll:

Or the forum mods are simply not as sensitive as you appear to be.

If this doesn't interest you or others you, it takes no effort, at all, to not open this topic.
gtfo hater
and me not jews xD but i love to be ^^ thx madcobra
admins can u delete this topic
cus cobra racist
P.S: i will never be in ur team i still wann to get back my kills when u guys fight 5v me
anyway i will catch u alone and i'll rape u hard how i got :P:P:P
_O-
strange japan movie
attention wh....
(02-13-2014, 03:44 AM)Munch link Wrote: Or the forum mods are simply not as sensitive as you appear to be.

If this doesn't interest you or others you, it takes no effort, at all, to not open this topic.
YO!!!!
Son...
I'd like to welcome ef vitamin b to the club, with his exceptionell low skill level, bad attitude and plenty of admiration he has proven to be club material, gratz  *O*
So everyone who kills you and gets you to feel misserable will be added on your gang list? Hell of a long list that one will become...
jewbook and jewg6 aye