Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Fat Cobra's Fan Club
[Image: 2mcd9wp.jpg]

Now that I have got your attention I would like to start off with thanking all of my committed fans, without you I would have never reached the spot of No.2 killer in LVP with such ease.
The point of this topic is to easier unite my fans to take on the man, the myth, the legend, the Fat Cobra. (more kills faster for me if my fans are grouped together)

Club motto

We want whiners, your attitude has to be miserable, same goes for your skills to even have a chance of joining the club.
Don't ask for an invitation, I will come to you and make you another one of my little bitches and make a true fan out of you first.

KING
Cobra

QUEEN
Cheryl

Loyal fans
Hobolagz
noitroll
Jewg6
Jewbook
snowfag
joze
lukz
shoebox
ef.vitaminC
mvk amitlag

[move]
Yes, I am recruiting.
[/move]

Sincerely Fat Cobra - League Champ & No.2 killer in LVP
You disappoint me Cobra, I would expect this shit from Bubbles or Shark, not you.

Gl anyway.
ahahahahahahah i love you cobra
[Image: xaNlOuq.jpg]
(02-12-2014, 10:53 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote:
I will come to you and make you another one of my little bitches and make a true fan out of you first.

:')
As a member of the LVP community, I find this topic trolling and thereby needs to be locked/deleted. Your opinion isn't the same as others.
If any admins out there can see this, Lock this up or delete it.. It's a flame topic.  _O-
(02-12-2014, 11:15 PM)Peru2600 link Wrote: :')
The fact that your sitting their and posting and not doing a thing is hilarious, as you are an administrator.    :roll:
Quote:Joze link=topic=32751.msg452210#msg452210 date=1392245750]
As a member of the LVP community, I find this topic trolling and thereby needs to be locked/deleted. Your opinion isn't the same as others.
If any admins out there can see this, Lock this up or delete it.. It's a flame topic.  _O-The fact that your sitting their and posting and not doing a thing is hilarious, as you are an administrator.    :roll:
Crew actually don't have any rights on the forums other than the appeals board. You would need a forum mod or manager to lock it.
Quote:Joze link=topic=32751.msg452210#msg452210 date=1392245750]
If any admins out there can see this, Lock this up or delete it.. It's a flame topic.  _O-The fact that your sitting their and posting and not doing a thing is hilarious, as you are an administrator.    :roll:

Don't feed the trolls, motherfucker. Rule #1 of internets.
the fffffffffffffffffffffffff
(02-12-2014, 10:53 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote:
Loyal fans
Hobolagz

Hahaha I love how you put me first, my loveable Fat_Gypsy.

Seriously, I know how much better than you I am and that you love me for that, but why dedicate a whole topic about people whom you love? It's not like we'll leave you alone. Ever.  *;

I feel like posting another picture of you with a fat dick in the face but that must be another day, I don't really have time to photoshop right now.