Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Your Toughest 5 RW Opponents
Quote:Joze link=topic=32670.msg452113#msg452113 date=1392171062]
Why don't you stop taking shit to the heart and live your life.. your both so worried.  _O- _O-

Excuse me? Telling EvilGate and myself to not talk shit? You're the one that said "You guys are all fucking retarded making a list" You're dissing a whole community you fucking moron
(02-12-2014, 03:13 AM)Nater link Wrote: Excuse me? Telling EvilGate and myself to not talk shit? You're the one that said "You guys are all fucking retarded making a list" You're dissing a whole community you fucking moron
Quote:Joze link=topic=32670.msg452113#msg452113 date=1392171062]
Why don't you stop taking shit to the heart and live your life.. your both so worried.  _O- _O-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(02-12-2014, 02:52 AM)EvilGate link Wrote: "Note this topic isn't called "top rw fighters" - As I personally believe there is no number one"

please, learn to fucking read before you post shit
(02-12-2014, 02:59 AM)Nater link Wrote: If anyone's retarded its you for posting that before you read what Nemesis had posted "State your top 5, optional would be a brief explanation as to why they're tough for you"
Contradiction maybe?
Isn't a contradiction to point out you started the smack talk you fuckwit, Go back to school cockjaw
(02-12-2014, 03:17 AM)Nater link Wrote: Isn't a contradiction to point out you started the smack talk you fuckwit, Go back to school cockjaw
Not going to argue with you but, I'm in school as you can see i'm 16. http://www.birdsprojects.com/rcp/bb/www/...ember=JoZe
Don't assume someone isn't just because you probably aren't.

BACK TO TOPIC.
Quote:Joze link=topic=32670.msg452117#msg452117 date=1392171568]
Not going to argue with you but, I'm in school as you can see i'm 16. http://www.birdsprojects.com/rcp/bb/www/...ember=JoZe
Don't assume someone isn't just because you probably aren't.

BACK TO TOPIC.

Good, Now shut it
(02-12-2014, 03:23 AM)Nater link Wrote: Good, Now i'll shut it
Quote:Joze link=topic=32670.msg452108#msg452108 date=1392169532]
You guys are all fucking retarded making a list, obviously there is one person who will beat everyone in the server hands down.
The #1 and the only [sLK]Violax, not one of the people any of you listed can kill Vio unless he isn't trying. He's always been the best and always will be until he uninstalls the game.
Wrong
[Image: sa-mp-045-1.png]
Back in '09. One of the only fights where I managed to kill vio with armor left, hence the screenshot :roll:
Around that time we did like 30 duels in a row with violax and he won 20-10 or smthing. He still was better than me but not an unbeatable machine like u're implying. He's easily in the top 5 rw fighters of LVP but u can't really decide one single player who'd be the best of the best since the skill differences are very small at the top.
Yeah at my peak in late '08 (not sure when his peak would've been seeing as there was a huge drop-off in elite players in late 08/mid 09), when he was the best, I'd get him about 40% of the time. Plenty of 3-5's and such- there was never a player that was head and shoulders above the second strongest.
Joze pm'd me but blocked me messaging back  ;(

I've seen several people whoop Vio, I'd call him a good fighter myself as most have said but he isn't tough for everyone so its a matter of opinion
RW
[sLK]Ryder

WW
[SiN]Cunga

Surprised my name is not on here, I know I suck at 4-shot but let's face it, who beats me at 2shot?
I know I always die ingame, that's because everyone is teaming up on me, and I go rambo all the time
Can't remember anyone besides vio beat me at 2shot in fc...