5. snowman

[Image: yes.jpg]
(01-29-2014, 05:30 PM)Fuse link Wrote: 1. le7els
2. Facebook
3. cake
4. likeg6
5. snowman

[Image: Vhn7gM0.gif]
(01-28-2014, 07:28 PM)HaZe link Wrote: you never had FPS lag. It was purely ping lag, which was perfectly manageable. Never seen you "20 shot" before.

Maybe it wasn't him then, but I still found Maddolis so hard to hit (obviously not lead aiming enough or too less.)

I didn't mean it to come across as an insult, Lagoddis. :D:D:D:D
Quote:Dacads link=topic=32670.msg450744#msg450744 date=1391020496]
[Image: Vhn7gM0.gif]

Lol superb choice of gif there.
lmao holy shit
(01-30-2014, 12:36 AM)dyNamo link Wrote: Maybe it wasn't him then, but I still found Maddolis so hard to hit (obviously not lead aiming enough or too less.)

I didn't mean it to come across as an insult, Lagoddis. :D:D:D:D

Is cool :)
You guys are all fucking retarded making a list, obviously there is one person who will beat everyone in the server hands down.
The #1 and the only [sLK]Violax, not one of the people any of you listed can kill Vio unless he isn't trying. He's always been the best and always will be until he uninstalls the game.
"Note this topic isn't called "top rw fighters" - As I personally believe there is no number one"

please, learn to fucking read before you post shit
Quote:Joze link=topic=32670.msg452108#msg452108 date=1392169532]
You guys are all fucking retarded making a list, obviously there is one person who will beat everyone in the server hands down.
The #1 and the only [sLK]Violax, not one of the people any of you listed can kill Vio unless he isn't trying. He's always been the best and always will be until he uninstalls the game.

If anyone's retarded its you for posting that before you read what Nemesis had posted "State your top 5, optional would be a brief explanation as to why they're tough for you"
(02-12-2014, 02:59 AM)Nater link Wrote: If anyone's retarded its you for posting that before you read what Nemesis had posted "State your top 5, optional would be a brief explanation as to why they're tough for you"
(02-12-2014, 02:52 AM)EvilGate link Wrote: "Note this topic isn't called "top rw fighters" - As I personally believe there is no number one"

please, learn to fucking read before you post shit
Why don't you stop taking shit to the heart and live your life.. your both so worried.  _O- _O-