Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

SA-MP 0.3z - Check out the new weapon sync on LVP!
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=32654.msg449659#msg449659 date=1389897400]
Goodbye to predicting moves, pretty much the biggest thing in RW fighting
2 shot is actually really fun with this sync, but I hate 4 shot now.
Wondering what's going to happen with autoaiming then, it would be just like a built in aimbot by gta sa itself. Would be stupid if one gets called a hacker for using an option that can be activated in the standard game settings itself. Kinda ironicĀ  _O-
Oh and laggers will still be laggers, that's probably just one more advantage for them. Well I'm going to let this shit surprise me, but I don't think that any of the players that have been playing and fighting in samp for ages will get any advantages with that.
lots of shots was missing even tho it was on skin, hb isnt stable and the hits was behind the one i fought, ryder in this case. more about luck than skills so pretty much shit update
(01-16-2014, 09:09 PM)David_GER link Wrote: Wondering what's going to happen with autoaiming then, it would be just like a built in aimbot by gta sa itself. Would be stupid if one gets called a hacker for using an option that can be activated in the standard game settings itself. Kinda ironicĀ  _O-
Oh and laggers will still be laggers, that's probably just one more advantage for them. Well I'm going to let this shit surprise me, but I don't think that any of the players that have been playing and fighting in samp for ages will get any advantages with that.
I've been told there's a script that detects auto aim. If not, it'll be fairly obvious who is using auto aim, and the admin's job will be much easier than it is now.
Wow, this will certainly flip the tables on skillsets learned with lead aim, fucking A...
I liked the uzis and especially the deagle. It takes some getting used to though. Sawn-offs were harder to handle but two shot seemed all right. Sniper is brutal as well.
(01-16-2014, 09:28 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: lots of shots was missing even tho it was on skin, hb isnt stable and the hits was behind the one i fought, ryder in this case. more about luck than skills so pretty much shit update

Hope they fix that cuz it doesn't look good at all.
I don't see why this is considered as something negative by most of you, this is great imo.
(01-17-2014, 01:25 AM)Fuse link Wrote: I don't see why this is considered as something negative by most of you, this is great imo.
blind? said the sync isnt "near perfect" at all
Its fun for WW but sucks for RW, Takes the skill outta RW imo