Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Suggestion] Damage noise + increasing bitrate + /sync.
(01-28-2014, 10:45 AM)cake link Wrote: The FightClub is currently being rewritten, in which we want to add the following: 'ding' sound only on round start/end - on each hit the amount of damage done (appears on the victim's body) - FPS/ping on body (we could consider adding packetloss).

I'm not sure if we should add any of the above features for general gameplay, maybe it's something to have for the FightClub only. I'd say lets implement one toggle for FPS/ping textdraws since most people agree with that, and leave it the rest for FC.

Also have no clue about the bitrate.
Any more responses from admins/developers?
About the hitsound,

I remember playing ET and having this as my hitsound (think it´s from Quake 3). And I really loved this feature. And didn´t think it was annoying or anything. I believe it would definitely be an improvement to the gamemode with this added (toggable though).

(maybe make VIP's their donation worthwhile again and make it a VIP only feature =x)
(02-13-2014, 08:09 AM)WLproxy link Wrote: About the hitsound,

I remember playing ET and having this as my hitsound (think it´s from Quake 3). And I really loved this feature. And didn´t think it was annoying or anything. I believe it would definitely be an improvement to the gamemode with this added (toggable though).

I've been playing ET since 2008, Just got off 5mins ago xD

I reckon its a good idea but make it toggable for those who don't want to use it
(02-13-2014, 08:09 AM)WLproxy link Wrote: (maybe make VIP's their donation worthwhile again and make it a VIP only feature =x)

yeah man i don't understand why isn't the server vip-only cuz we all can afford to send money to peter you know
Being a VIP is pretty worthwhile considering the features we have proxy :)