Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

!!!THE TIME TO REVOLT IS NOW!!!
(01-06-2014, 03:46 PM)HaZe link Wrote: No one remembers you dude! lol

Of course they do, they were all crying here when I opened [5iN] clan.
HaZe admin now? Fuck. Next cake. This motherfucker will get me banned in no time for made up reasons.

Time to reach out to my man Peter to set this shit straight once and for all.
(01-08-2014, 09:23 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: HaZe admin now? Fuck. Next cake. This motherfucker will get me banned in no time for made up reasons.

Time to reach out to my man Peter to set this shit straight once and for all.
I've been admin before lol. Don't worry Hooger, you won't be banned by me unless you're cheating
(01-08-2014, 04:24 PM)HaZe link Wrote: I've been admin before lol. Don't worry Hooger, you won't be banned by me unless you're cheating

I don't cheat, I abuse commands and nade the ship which is no big deal because it's not my fault that LVP has commands and that silly safe zone.

I have been doing that since 2005 and getting jailed has been the worst thing that has happened so far.

So please note that shit like that is allowed to me. If you got a problem with that then leave the server.
I'd like to see you ingame sometime, Hooger!
(01-07-2014, 01:28 PM)Richard link Wrote: That's insulting :( And he's not even Dutch!

Lmao, I'm just playing with you man.
(01-08-2014, 05:49 PM)Richard link Wrote: I'd like to see you ingame sometime, Hooger!

I am online every once in a while.

You can send me PM here if you want to play.