Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

!!!THE TIME TO REVOLT IS NOW!!!
I think it says a lot when competent ex-crew members such as Fate, Maka, and myself are absolutely appalled by what's going on with LVP's administration.
(01-03-2014, 05:07 PM)HaZe link Wrote: I think it says a lot when competent ex-crew members such as Fate, Maka, and myself are absolutely appalled by what's going on with LVP's administration.

QUITE.  :X
(01-03-2014, 05:07 PM)HaZe link Wrote: and myself
ego much
(01-04-2014, 02:47 AM)Fuse link Wrote: ego much

HaZe's self-confidence is often taken offensively as arrogance, and there's nothing wrong with self-confidence, just saying.
(01-04-2014, 02:47 AM)Fuse link Wrote: ego much

Nothing wrong with that, he was a great admin.
Yes unban the troll because LVP is in desperate need of more lel's and broken English...
Alright fine I'll be head admin of LVP
(01-03-2014, 05:07 PM)HaZe link Wrote: I think it says a lot when competent ex-crew members such as Fate, Maka, and myself are absolutely appalled by what's going on with LVP's administration.

You were never an admin and you have always been a bitter little tool tbh. I remember you crying like a little baby when [5iN] pretty much kicked [SiN] out of the picture.
(01-04-2014, 04:29 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: You were never an admin

Incorrect, Sir.
(01-05-2014, 04:55 AM)Jerome link Wrote: Incorrect, Sir.
It's okay, Hooger has dementia. It's actually quite unfortunate :( Poor fella

(01-04-2014, 04:29 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: You were never an admin and you have always been a bitter little tool tbh. I remember you crying like a little baby when [5iN] pretty much kicked [SiN] out of the picture.
I remember you riding the coattails of [SiN], mentioning that you were once a member every fucking opportunity you had a chance to. When in reality, you weren't apart of the clan during it's heyday.