Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

!!!THE TIME TO REVOLT IS NOW!!!
lol I didn't even realize I was on fire i even was like at first "wtf why am i not shooting, i have bullets o_O" then i saw the fire and was gonna stop, but right then i got banned. not even 2 or 3 seconds before i started shooting, so its kinda weird how cake got so fast because the 3 guys who were fighting me were all moving around and none of them typed...  :roll:

and nobody is on my dick, you're the one who seem to be trying to get on cake's so you can get admin aswell.
lol, nice pics fatetrip and yea shark need to be unbanned coz it was a mistake xD  :)
i vote "UNBAN! *O*
If you don't like it, don't fucking post simple as.

That doesn't change the fact he should be unbanned. It was an accident and accidents happen. He can't be blamed for the shitty sync in SA-MP now, can he? No, he can't. Now unban.
That's not even the real problem with this ban. The real problem is how ridiculous it is. A ban for something like this? A warning is sufficient.
When I used to admin, we were to warn the players first. What ever happened to that? Someone being an older player or a newer player is irrelevant to this.
Keep Shark banned hes a massive faggot anyway
go hit the gym faggots
(01-02-2014, 03:06 PM)Zezima link Wrote: go hit the gym faggots

did before you even realized what fresh air was

also love u fayt and mahke <3

nem wants the D
(01-02-2014, 03:06 PM)Zezima link Wrote: go hit the gym faggots
Go hit the needle
(01-02-2014, 06:54 PM)FateTrip link Wrote: Go hit the needle

soon ill post my self again yall gonna be madlolzies just wait for the perfect day
The time to revolt was five and a half years ago, y'all missed the opportunity.