Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What are you eating? Bodybuilding meal topic.
Real men lol... What do you even know about real men living in australia, when theres most of "Real men" are zyzz fan boys and most youngsters just train for beach body.

Let real men train.

And let beach boys train. We all have our diffrent thoughts about everything, no one can judge whats good and whats not. If they lought, ok let them lought lol.... Just how 6 pack beach boys with ripped abs and pecs lought at powerlifters who can bearly move, no symetrict just big lump and lifts tons. So yeh. Guess who gets more attention, riped beach boy, or a lump.
Okay Zezima, stay small and weak
Why did I read the title as "Who are you eating"?  :Y)
(02-17-2014, 04:13 PM)Holsje link Wrote: Why did I read the title as "Who are you eating"?  :Y)

Because you're high.
(02-17-2014, 03:59 PM)HaZe link Wrote: Okay Zezima, stay small and weak

aesthetic as the zeus him self.

Diffrence between me and you, ill be ripped, beach body, 6 pack.

You will be fat and skinny lol. Skinny boy with fat all ower his body. NO MUSCLE.

fatskinboy.
zezima and facebook would make a nice couple
Zyzz - Fuark!!!!!!!!!!! 1080p HD
[Image: zOZLaTN.jpg]
anyone eating healthy today?
I'm currently eating a bread roll with 6 slices of double smoked ham and a whole Lebanese cucumber, pepper, Washing it down with a cup of tea, also have a apple and raspberry juice I'll drink too.

Also ate a family size of strawberries for a snack, had a apple juice this morning, also had two cups of tea and a coffee.