Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What are you eating? Bodybuilding meal topic.
come at me broooooooooooooo

Zyzz - Dance of the Gods
why is this zyzz famous? he looks like any other bodybuilder (dont even bother correcting this with powerperson or liftingcharacter cuz i dont care) the only thing different is that he's a metrossexual.
(02-15-2014, 11:42 PM)Shark link Wrote: why is this zyzz famous? he looks like any other bodybuilder (dont even bother correcting this with powerperson or liftingcharacter cuz i dont care) the only thing different is that he's a metrossexual.

Probably hes the most famous for is for trolling on the internet.

And achieving a zeus body, he was ranked in WoW as rank 12 or something in some dueling warlord idk never playd that game just read it, to get that rank u need to play like 5 years and every day for +8 hours.

He was fucking twig skinny as fuck just like haze is. And what did he do? He started to train hard and became something no one could imagine. Hes an idol to all the nerds who was skinny as fuck (me included) and motivates me.

rip bro  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

R.I.P ZYZZ - Channel 10 News 

SO SAD OMG CRYING CRYING

Zyzz - A God Never Dies

JESUS FUCK IM CRYING
(02-16-2014, 12:30 AM)Zezima link Wrote: He was fucking twig skinny as fuck just like haze is. And what did he do? He started to train hard and became something no one could imagine. Hes an idol to all the nerds who was skinny as fuck (me included) and motivates me.

But that's the thing, he trained hard and became something we can all easily imagine.
The same thing that Shark said.
he maybe looks like any other fitness guy

but his charisma, his character he created "Zyzz" was the point he get so famous and attracted millions of fans around the world. And mainly his funny trolling.
rofl what a video
_O-
zezima the sad, lonely cunt still talkin shit about me lol
Found another pic of Zyzz:

[Image: guido04.jpg]
(02-16-2014, 05:29 AM)HaZe link Wrote: zezima the sad, lonely cunt still talkin shit about me lol

you mirin you shiteatingcock? go lift something noob

[Image: swa1c2.jpg]