Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What are you eating? Bodybuilding meal topic.
cobra with ur "perfect" form u probably got an injurie, and now no lifting buhuhuuh ?
Cobra have u thought about doing Shot Put?

I'm sure you could throw far with the strength you have, and if u add technique (which is the mot important aspect) we might see a future world record haha

[Image: london-2012-summer-olympic-games-shot-put.jpg]
Karizma's love for poop on a plate is spreading.
(02-12-2014, 09:02 AM)Zezima link Wrote: cobra with ur "perfect" form u probably got an injurie, and now no lifting buhuhuuh ?
never said i had perfect form, it can always be better and ye ive got injuries from getting too strong too fast but im still training

(02-12-2014, 09:17 AM)Nonzero link Wrote: Cobra have u thought about doing Shot Put?

I'm sure you could throw far with the strength you have, and if u add technique (which is the mot important aspect) we might see a future world record haha

[Image: london-2012-summer-olympic-games-shot-put.jpg]
was average in high school when i tried it but hadnt started lifting then, think it would suit me pretty good since im good at explosive strength in upper body. but that sport isnt rly trained anywhere near of me sadly
(02-11-2014, 05:11 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: uh i dont care for taking pics or vids but theres some old ones here, uploaded just to get critization on form which was shit obv
http://www.youtube.com/user/wipflash1111/videos

Hahahahahahahaha, Fat_Cobra you're a fat fuck. Rather; Fat_Gypsy. Hahaha you're just as nazi and fat as the racist fuck in American History X.

Video related; it's you.

American History X - White man marches on
(02-12-2014, 06:36 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: never said i had perfect form, it can always be better and ye ive got injuries from getting too strong too fast but im still training
was average in high school when i tried it but hadnt started lifting then, think it would suit me pretty good since im good at explosive strength in upper body. but that sport isnt rly trained anywhere near of me sadly
i'm really curious how far you could throw right now. where do you live in sweden?
(02-11-2014, 07:11 PM)Zezima link Wrote: well uur 100 percent was dirty bulk, eating candy,cakes , etc. Becouse you dont seem to even have muscle, just big belly,fatty legs and fatty arms, no muscles are found there. No definition. Dont mix bodybuilding with power thingie. Bodybuilders scuilpt theyr bodies for perfection and best imagine they can get. They will better bench 100kg then 200kg to achieve perfect chest form.

Powerlifters all they considered is on moving the weight , no isolated movement, just move the weight. Thats why when you benched ur 200kg "200kg bench club" you just bounced the bar from ur chest and gained momentum. Ofc not hating, thats impressive.

So yeh, two totaly diffrent sports, so keep talking.

Damn this post is wreaking of jealousy. I'm glad that you've recently gotten into bodybuilding and are obviously incredibly passionate about it, but Fat Cobra really knows what he's on about. I don't know what videos you watched but Cobra's obviously fucking bulky. You don't get anything like that shape without a good amount of muscle.
Secondly, and I certainly can't speak from experience, but "bouncing" the weight off your chest when you're dealing with 200kg in a bench press isn't an easy option. Bouncing 50kg off your chest may work to an advantage, but have you ever tried bouncing out of a 200kg squat? Bouncing a 200kg deadlift off the ground for a second lift? How about 150kg? If you're not strong enough to man-handle 200kg, trying to bounce it off your chest will do nothing but break a couple of ribs.

Secondly, do you bulk at all? You'd make progress as a bodybuilder much faster if you bulk/trim/bulk/trim than if you just try to pack on lean muscle all the time.
[Image: 222687_1372678584.jpg]
(02-13-2014, 01:36 AM)Madlaggz link Wrote: Hahahahahahahaha, Fat_Cobra you're a fat fuck. Rather; Fat_Gypsy. Hahaha you're just as nazi and fat as the racist fuck in American History X.

Video related; it's you.
calm down hobolagz, if someone is racist here then its u since ur flaming the jews and turkish ppl all the time :)

(02-13-2014, 12:26 PM)Nonzero link Wrote: i'm really curious how far you could throw right now. where do you live in sweden?
south part

@ maddolis ye ur right, fastest way to make muscles is indeed to bulk and cut, 5th year or so now doing this but think i have enough muscles now to stay lean longer after
to cut for you would take a hundret years lol