Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP back to official SA-MP list
There were over 100 in the brief times that LVP was on the official list, but its better days were 70-90 on my time.
European nights were probably more populated though.
(12-04-2013, 03:19 AM)Darius link Wrote: Have you even loaded up SA-MP? There is no such thing as an official list, there hasn't been for years.

Retard

yep has to be a total retard when u dont check if there is such thing as official list every day.
(12-04-2013, 03:19 AM)Darius link Wrote: Have you even loaded up SA-MP? There is no such thing as an official list, there hasn't been for years.

Retard

Some of us have lives....  _O-
Ouch, Darius, looks like people are ganging up on you.

Oooohhhhh, what's gonna happen now?
there is that "hosted" tab tho.. actually ive sent sander a pm weeks ago about that matter but he didn't even respond to it so as i understand it, if he doesn't mind it anymore then  no one does.
We weren't on the Hosted (or any list for that matter) list because of a configuration error, which was resolved a few days ago.
(12-05-2013, 12:33 AM)oostcoast link Wrote: We weren't on the Hosted (or any list for that matter) list because of a configuration error, which was resolved a few days ago.

What are LVP profits these days? Peter Bewerloo still getting his share?
Yeah um never had 200 on the server and I've been playing since '07. Max have been 120 *maybe* once in a while, back then.  :)

And you know, considering people get busier lives as they get older LVP is doing pretty well. 50 players on good days isnt bad.

The servers that are full (and I've checked them out) are only full because of the rampant haxing with no order or moderation at all. It's complete chaos and for me that's just annoying. I would rather be on a server that is orderly and well run like this one than one of those. If that means less people then fine with me also. I would rather more respectful non-haxing people play here, than the douchbags on the other servers.
(12-05-2013, 08:13 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: What are LVP profits these days? Peter Bewerloo still getting his share?
Do you really think that we're making a profit?
(12-05-2013, 03:23 PM)Rainedrop link Wrote: Yeah um never had 200

Shut the fuck up son. My eyes don't lie.