Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

omg love it but questons
ok here areĀ  few.

WHen you getĀ  money can you store the somewhere or your weapons.when you die do you lose your weapons?

The command list on the main site only list a few of what ive seen ingame.Can you please list the whole thing.
WHat is a cruise?

whats the LV

when you buy propery whats the benefit?

other questions dont come in mind right now but appreciate the replys
1) if you buyed spawn weapons you don't lose them a fter you die, you lose them after each session though
2) uhm.. i don't know all the commands :+ try /commands or /help or something when you're ingame
3) a cruise is a group of people going from one point to the other in cars (usually from LV airport to mount chiliad) you're not alowed to fight, shoot, or ram other cars at a cruise
4) LV means Las Venturas, which is the top right area of the map
5) if you buy a property you'll get some money each minute, cheap property's make less money per minute, but they start making profit quite fast, expensive property's make more money per minute, but it takes longer to make profit
(09-04-2007, 01:57 PM)Platinum link Wrote:The command list on the main site only list a few of what ive seen ingame.Can you please list the whole thing.

It's very outdated, but more complete than the one on the website. Check this out :)
Where do i get spawned weapons then?ammo shop or...?

also ive registered.Whats the benefit of login in and such?.i mean i log in...but what exacly does it save?
You can buy some spawnweapons in a ammunation shop (/taxi 4).

The benefit of being registered is that all your stats + money will be saved. With stats I mean:
  • Ingame time
  • Kills
  • Deaths
  • Amount of exported vehicles

(09-06-2007, 10:44 AM)FiXeR link Wrote:You can buy some spawnweapons in a ammunation shop (/taxi 4).

The benefit of being registered is that all your stats + money will be saved. With stats I mean:
  • Ingame time
  • Kills
  • Deaths
  • Amount of exported vehicles
  • Amount of minigames won :P
some commands are changed though. /ownedproperties is now /myprops :D