Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Rest in peace mark aka Gang lord[HC4L]
(11-12-2013, 03:33 AM)HaZe link Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7UmUX68KtE
[Image: photo.jpg]
I remember that song from my school days!
Not even the most powerful storm will take down the gang_lord...im pretty much ok my friend, its just so sad that most of my countrymen already died. The storm was fking severely extremely deadliest of all, Zezima dont worry im still alive theres still a chance that you can fuck me in my ass,lol. In a few weeks we will be at the groud zero to help out those people in needs.
Glad to hear you survived that Typhoon that was a strong as a damn tornado! Good luck and wishes to all who are affected by that nasty weather you had there!
(11-12-2013, 12:37 PM)Cyrix404 link Wrote: Glad to hear you survived that Typhoon that was a strong as a damn tornado! Good luck and wishes to all who are affected by that nasty weather you had there!
thnx man
Good to hear you're alright man.
(11-12-2013, 01:02 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Good to hear you're alright man.
+1

Zezima get your shit together ;(
(11-12-2013, 12:34 PM)Gang_Lord link Wrote: Not even the most powerful storm will take down the gang_lord...im pretty much ok my friend, its just so sad that most of my countrymen already died. The storm was fking severely extremely deadliest of all, Zezima dont worry im still alive theres still a chance that you can fuck me in my ass,lol. In a few weeks we will be at the groud zero to help out those people in needs.

you lucky to have a friend like me who even made a topic for you lol.. MAN IM SO HAPPY THAT YOU STILL ALIVE WE CAN STILL ROCK THE WORLD. hehhe seriously welcome to the real life again man  8)
(11-12-2013, 02:53 PM)Zezima link Wrote: you lucky to have a friend like me who even made a topic for you lol.. MAN IM SO HAPPY THAT YOU STILL ALIVE WE CAN STILL ROCK THE WORLD. hehhe seriously welcome to the real life again man  8)
  dude i rock the fucking quake and storm for the last two months,tho many had to die, that shit's breaking my heart
(11-12-2013, 01:02 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Good to hear you're alright man.
thnx man, next is australia jk
R.I.P Gang_Lord
good to hear you're fine