Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Rest in peace mark aka Gang lord[HC4L]
Rest in peace, will never forget you pervy asian...

Died last night at the big storm that hit taklobane, leic province.
if its true then RIP gang lord...he was a cool guy
(11-10-2013, 09:57 AM)Zezima link Wrote: Rest in peace, will never forget you pervy asian...

Died last night at the big storm that hit taklobane, leic province.

Fucking hell, if this is true RIP brother will always remember you!
How do you know this?
(11-10-2013, 02:54 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: How do you know this?

3 days before the storm hit philipines we allways talked on skype, then the storm hit, he knew that its coming to his province but it wasnt like its going to blow so hard there, after that when it hit his province hes not on skype, he doesnt answer the email (ussually took him to answer 1 hour becouse he was working at internet sales so he used his email like every minute to answer everyone), and his phone is off so..... 
Perhaps the technology is down in the area- I'd rather keep my hopes up for a month or so.
(11-10-2013, 04:17 PM)Zezima link Wrote: 3 days before the storm hit philipines we allways talked on skype, then the storm hit, he knew that its coming to his province but it wasnt like its going to blow so hard there, after that when it hit his province hes not on skype, he doesnt answer the email (ussually took him to answer 1 hour becouse he was working at internet sales so he used his email like every minute to answer everyone), and his phone is off so.....
It has been said on the news that the power is out, destroyed. Same story goes for telephone lines aswell, probably. This doesn't mean he's dead though..
Well lets hope you guys are right....  :X
(11-10-2013, 06:50 PM)Zezima link Wrote: Well lets hope you guys are right....  :X
Well if you don't know for sure, then why the hell do u make these topics?
Damn zezima, I'm slowly starting to hate you.
Zezima trying to seek attention again