Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Russian anti gay teens beat other gayos what do u think?
(11-08-2013, 02:21 AM)Jerome link Wrote: Does that make every protester in the million mask march on November the 5th an "insecure" person? I hope not. I myself have no opinion on people with alternative sexualities. But who is to say what is wrong and what is right? People have opinions... that's the be all and end all.. people believe in whatever they want to believe in. You might worship God as a Christian, the next man might be Agnostic.

Is the Christian right to say the Agnostic man is wrong? Or vice versa?

EDIT: On a side note, this is why Governments have too much power vested in them. Russia believes being gay is wrong because Putin said so. Brainwashing at it's best.

Exactly, but other people have their opinions too. So what if they are gay, how does it bother them? They don't have to hang out with those people. Everyone dislikes someone or maybe even certain groups, all good and well. There's a big difference in having those thoughts and beating someone up because of it though.
(11-08-2013, 10:24 AM)Maka link Wrote: Fawkes Night.
*Bonfire night
What the fuck ya'll a bunch of fags now here????
(11-08-2013, 02:23 PM)Darius link Wrote: *Bonfire night

that's like u say u ate a bigmac and i correct you by sayin u ate a hamburger.
(11-07-2013, 07:30 PM)Maka link Wrote: Wearing masks? Oh you pathetic slobs. It's appalling, obviously, but I doubt a lot will change soon. It'll most probably still be years. I mean really, how insecure must you be if you have to act like this? Who honestly gives a fuck about somebody else's sexual orientation? They aren't going to bite you and turn you gay.

+1!

(11-07-2013, 09:31 PM)Zezima link Wrote: not even trolling , just curious what others think about this shit

Nope i never meet an gay person or i never knew he was gay. But dude its russia, they might get extra fucked for doing this thats why they hide face, and most of them are like 15-17 year olds (i think)..

I now carefully watched the video, and i changed my mind, yeh they do bad shit, but its still a gay person.. idk they deserve this but it was maybe to much. kinda feel sorry for the guy

Are you seriously considering the choice of whether they deserve it or not?
That's really sad. I don't understand all the hate against gays... I used to when I was religious but not now.

You don't have the right to judge them, mind your own business people.
(11-08-2013, 06:35 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Here's what I think. I wish I were gay. Men are so much fucking easier to get along with on a deeper level than women, in general.
Don't get me wrong, I have plenty of female friend that are great, lovely people- but to know a woman particularly well (ie, in a relationship) tests your patience far more than being close to a guy.

[Image: tumblr_m2lcbtB88Y1rqfhi2o1_250.gif]

(11-08-2013, 02:23 PM)Darius link Wrote: *Bonfire night

Guy Fawkes Night, a celebration of the Gunpowder Plot being uncovered.... no. In my eyes it's a celebration that someone got as far as nearly taking down the fascist regime of the British Empire, I celebrate the life of Guy Fawkes, I do not burn effigies of him on a bonfire.

(11-08-2013, 10:24 AM)Maka link Wrote: I get your point, but this seems like a totally different situation to me compared to Fawkes Night. People will always have opinions, but does that mean you must make somebody else's life absolutely miserable? I doubt it.

Valid point as well at the end of your post.

No, do not mistake me as saying that it is right, as I wasn't, I was merely pointing out that opinions exist and cannot be stopped. The problem is underlying, like most problems it stems from something deeper. What you described is not right on any level, nobody should have to put up with that.

(11-08-2013, 11:13 AM)Richard link Wrote: Exactly, but other people have their opinions too. So what if they are gay, how does it bother them? They don't have to hang out with those people. Everyone dislikes someone or maybe even certain groups, all good and well. There's a big difference in having those thoughts and beating someone up because of it though.

Yes there is, again, I wasn't saying it is either right nor wrong what people think, it's how people act upon those thoughts that is the problem. UNDERLYING PROBLEMS.

Let's break it down, why would somebody attack a gay person?

* Religious beliefs
* Cultural beliefs
* Law
* Social beliefs
* Insecurities
* etc.

Do you see what I am mean.. to deal with the problem one has to dig deeper into the root of it and deal with it there. Like a weed being cut down, if it isn't pulled from the root it will grow back again.

Just my two cents.
(11-08-2013, 09:22 PM)Jerome link Wrote: No, do not mistake me as saying that it is right, as I wasn't, I was merely pointing out that opinions exist and cannot be stopped. The problem is underlying, like most problems it stems from something deeper. What you described is not right on any level, nobody should have to put up with that.

We're on the same page, buddy. Good thing that there is a decent discussion around here for once.
Personally i dont like homosexuality, so i dont really care for this
As someone with a gay friend (Shark) I am totally against this
As someone who knows a gay couple (Shark & Nemesis) I am totally against this.

(11-09-2013, 12:09 AM)Fuse link Wrote: Personally i dont like homosexuality, so i dont really care for this
Eh?