Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Russian anti gay teens beat other gayos what do u think?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq0hV4yic4U

thoughts about this? Theres tons of these videos

Personaly i think they are doing good job but i kinda feel sad seeying the skinny zaibatzu lookin faggot whos geatin beat the shit for trying to meet and fuck a 16 year old :(
ridiculous cowards.
Wearing masks? Oh you pathetic slobs. It's appalling, obviously, but I doubt a lot will change soon. It'll most probably still be years. I mean really, how insecure must you be if you have to act like this? Who honestly gives a fuck about somebody else's sexual orientation? They aren't going to bite you and turn you gay.
But they might secduse ur kids or ur uncle lol i dont think u would be then like "yeh they are nothing bad wooo im gayy too secretly freedom is cool jajajjajajjaja insecure fucks lalala"
It kinda sucks they have different gang outfits....
lol zezima try again, cant troll for shit
(11-07-2013, 07:40 PM)Zezima link Wrote: But they might secduse ur kids or ur uncle lol i dont think u would be then like "yeh they are nothing bad wooo im gayy too secretly freedom is cool jajajjajajjaja insecure fucks lalala"

Either you've never met gay people or you simply have no clue, bro. Actually, the dudes in the video are insecure if they have to wear masks for outing their "opinions".
(11-07-2013, 07:55 PM)Shark link Wrote: lol zezima try again, cant troll for shit

not even trolling , just curious what others think about this shit

(11-07-2013, 07:59 PM)Maka link Wrote: Either you've never met gay people or you simply have no clue, bro. Actually, the dudes in the video are insecure if they have to wear masks for outing their "opinions".

Nope i never meet an gay person or i never knew he was gay. But dude its russia, they might get extra fucked for doing this thats why they hide face, and most of them are like 15-17 year olds (i think)..

I now carefully watched the video, and i changed my mind, yeh they do bad shit, but its still a gay person.. idk they deserve this but it was maybe to much. kinda feel sorry for the guy
lol so people deserve this cuz tehy have another sexual orientation.
(11-07-2013, 10:24 PM)Shark link Wrote: lol so people deserve this cuz tehy have another sexual orientation.

would u let zaibatzu suck you off ? or some other guy ?