Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

BBM for Android & iOS
Registered yesterday, got the email this morning. Took about 20 hours. Not sure where I can find my PIN though.
(10-24-2013, 01:32 PM)Thug link Wrote: Registered yesterday, got the email this morning. Took about 20 hours. Not sure where I can find my PIN though.
click on your picture when logged in. you'll find it there..

PS: so this topic is to share Pins? or What
finally recieved the email after 4 days ..i think this shit is  better than whatsapp..what say?
A sad attempt to revive BBM cause the populace moved on from blackberry

How on earth is this better then WhatsApp? I don't want to register for an ID since I already have an unique identifiable number, my phone number.
RIM strikes again.
I heard nice thing about this app, but the truth is, it sucks. Oh and no way that this is better than WhatsApp.
Used it for a couple of minutes and deleted the whole thing.
(10-25-2013, 10:03 PM)oostcoast link Wrote: How on earth is this better then WhatsApp? I don't want to register for an ID since I already have an unique identifiable number, my phone number.

So you meet this girl on a night out, you're drunk, you think she's kinda hot. You give her your number, you dance a while, drunk as fuck kissing her on the dancefloor and shit, and then she disappears (oh by the way, you have a girlfriend in this scenario  :Y)) The next day you are with your girlfriend and she is on your phone playing a game when some slut sends you a message through WhatsApp.... The same slut from the night before, burnnnnnnnn.

Meanwhile if that situation had of happened with BBM you would have had to accept the slut instead of any old randomer with your number being able to message you. Sure you can block them, but why should you need to?  _O-

Quote: link=topic=32399.msg445340#msg445340 date=1382623252]
PS: so this topic is to share Pins? or What

Sure, why not.
But Jerome you have a wife/girlfriend and kid? _O-
Damn Jerome that's bad!

*installs BBM*

_O-