Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

BBM for Android & iOS
BBM for Android/iOS has been released, any of you awesome oldfags have it, throw me your pins. This is the first time using BBM for me so I need some faggots to chat with.

Even gonna make violax get it since he's finally getting a new phone, fucking faggot  >:O
isnt this the same as whatsapp or viber or some shit like that nowadays?

never had a blackberry
(10-23-2013, 02:43 AM)Shark link Wrote: never had a blackberry
You should, they're nice. I prefer them as drinks tho :)
I use WhatsApp normally, in fact I just bought another years subscription and re-downloaded Viber so my girlfriend can nag me all day long because she doesn't ever top-up. But same with me, I never used BlackBerry and hence never used BBM, but I've waited ages to try it out and now it's here :-)

It's pretty neat, gotta say. Download it and take a look :>

(10-23-2013, 04:01 AM)FateTrip link Wrote: You should, they're nice. I prefer them as drinks tho :)

Surely you mean, Blackcurrant? Lol.
(10-23-2013, 04:03 AM)Jerome link Wrote: Surely you mean, Blackcurrant? Lol.
Nah, smoothies. Not juice :)

Never had a blackberry drink before? Quite popular in the north.
i have galaxy s2 and it installed this app..after installing it asks to register an email...i did that and afterthat those bb faggots didnt send me any email..
(10-23-2013, 08:02 PM)inno link Wrote: i have galaxy s2 and it installed this app..after installing it asks to register an email...i did that and afterthat those bb faggots didnt send me any email..

Mine took a day. I registered last month on the waiting list when BBM was supposed to launch, but didn't. I got fast-tracked when I downloaded the app yesterday, and could connect right away.
Zez you fucking love gay anal
(10-23-2013, 08:58 PM)Jerome link Wrote: Mine took a day. I registered last month on the waiting list when BBM was supposed to launch, but didn't. I got fast-tracked when I downloaded the app yesterday, and could connect right away.

oh so i have to wait for ages to get the email from them
pff