Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

PS3/GTA V Contest Results!
It is now midnight on Thursday, October 3rd server time, which means it's time to announce the winners of our contest! We had many players participate, and some that really took it far with 120 hours of in-game!

Here are the winners as follows... I will be contacting each of you individually to collect the proper information needed to get these prizes out to you. Please note that we have decided to offer a GTA V T-Shirt in place of VIP status for the 4th and 5th place winners, as they are both already VIPs. Congratulations to the winners, and thank you to the entire community for your contributions that made this possible!

1st- [sLK]Violax (Playstation 3 500GB Bundle with GTA V)
2nd - LetzFetz (GTA V for console of choice)
3rd - [MwK]LikeG6 (GTA V for console of choice)
4th - BrainDeadGamer (GTA V T-Shirt)
5th - [NB]Zaibatsu (GTA V T-Shirt)

Winners: Please look for a forum PM / email from me. If you don't see one, email me at ryan@sa-mp.nl or private message me.

On behalf of Las Venturas Playground,
MacSto
Wow, It's nice to see that I actually won something considering I'm already VIP. Thank you LVP, this was a very nice contest. I will be looking forward to receiving my gift  :)
grats to all the winners yay
violax good luck with that semen filled PS3  :9~ :9~
Pro, told you. Had this.
Congratulations guys! Once again, Violax;)
Gretz G6 u'll sell it to me 50shekel nooB!!!!!!!!!!!
nice lol, what does that t-shrit look like if i may ask?
I see in the stats that there is a guy who played 109 hours and didn't get ANYTHING. What a failure  _O-
Ya, he's the one that got banned for cheating, a fail on so many levels that TEF would be proud.