Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

sup zaibatzu
are u dumb or pretending to be?
(10-03-2013, 08:16 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: have a look in the mirror before ur acting tough target

I'm not acting tough, i'm just saying that it looks super gay. Is there anything you can do with all these muscles? People look at these guys cause they look like freaks....

(10-03-2013, 09:49 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: If u rly believe zezima is on roids u must be dumber than u look shark

lol yea buddy im on a juice
(10-04-2013, 10:00 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: I'm not acting tough, i'm just saying that it looks super gay. Is there anything you can do with all these muscles? People look at these guys cause they look like freaks....
ur acting tough since u would never dare to say anything like that to them irl for obvious reasons, they wouldnt have those muscles if they couldnt do anything with them  :roll:
its ok tho, u dont know whats gay or not considering ur basically a girl urself or would at least get beaten up by one  _O-

(10-05-2013, 12:15 AM)Zezima link Wrote: lol yea buddy im on a juice
apple juice
(10-05-2013, 12:38 AM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: ur acting tough since u would never dare to say anything like that to them irl for obvious reasons, they wouldnt have those muscles if they couldnt do anything with them  :roll:
its ok tho, u dont know whats gay or not considering ur basically a girl urself or would at least get beaten up by one  _O-
apple juice

Yeah because everything in life is about having enough muscle to beat people up with bare fists. Thats the very same reason why our soldiers also are insanely muscular and fistfight the enemy. Seems like your neanderthal brain forgot about tools we invented some 3000 years ago. So the muscles of the people below are fucking useless and are show off purpose only, gayest show off on the planet.
(10-03-2013, 07:47 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: [Image: fff22dcc.jpg]

Gayest thing on the Planet.

[Image: 39a79912.jpg]
(10-05-2013, 12:38 AM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: ur acting tough since u would never dare to say anything like that to them irl for obvious reasons, they wouldnt have those muscles if they couldnt do anything with them  :roll:
Target has a point. people get that big because they most likely have confidence problems and they need something to compensate it. go ahead and tell me you feel as confident now as you did before you started lifting. you can't.

me on the other hand, dont need this shit. i feel confident enough with myself without looking like that and dont feel the need to compensate anything, and even if i was that big i wouldnt go boasting about it in real life, let alone on the internet.

and like i siad, you could probably beat me hand to hand, but in the end of the day, a bullet in the head kills anyone.
Yeah or, people get big because they spent 1000 hours lifting weights instead of playing sa-mp.
maddolis from australia, but the dumbass dont know what is ZYZZ he was like the king of Australia in sports world.

MY goal become the icon of every kid in LVP and samp, i know im the icon now of the skills and becouse im famous as hell. I just have to login in LVP and everyone tping to me like crazy and trying to kill and then later post topics about it and posts killboards. But thats no the point, my goal is inspire everyone to train and live healthy and become idols to someone els.

My god and king, id eat from the same tuna can as him. Master trol and king of aesthetics.

Zyzz- the return of the KING (simplyshredded.com)
(10-05-2013, 11:41 AM)Zezima link Wrote: MY goal become the icon of every kid in LVP and samp, i know im the icon now of the skills and becouse im famous as hell.
My god and king, id eat from the same tuna can as him.
[Image: Facepalm_227785.jpg]