Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Developing LVP in a nutshell.
fucking hell everyone works fine now in lvp waht the fuck do u want more
(11-13-2013, 10:02 PM)cake link Wrote: Check your control settings in SA-MP? >_<

Where can I check it exactly? When I press G, not a damn thing happens.
If I remember correctly and I probably don't  8)7 but if you press the Esc button a menu comes up and you can go into options and configurations to change the control keys and what they do.
(11-15-2013, 03:19 PM)Rainedrop link Wrote: If I remember correctly and I probably don't  8)7 but if you press the Esc button a menu comes up and you can go into options and configurations to change the control keys and what they do.

Yeah, but there is no enter as passenger key in single player mode so I'm, kinda fucked man.

Help help what to do mens?
(11-15-2013, 05:01 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Yeah, but there is no enter as passenger key in single player mode so I'm, kinda fucked man.

Help help what to do mens?

Quit sa:mp and get a life
(11-16-2013, 01:37 AM)Nater link Wrote: Quit sa:mp and get a life

[Image: 79984-fifth-element-OH-SNAP-gif-pEMZ.gif]
Hooger, press Esc. key, scroll down to quit and press it. Should solve all problems.
Eat cock ya'll and post some useful shit.
delete gta_sa.set or some shit in documents folder, think that fixed everything back in the day

or better, just move it to another folder in case it fucks up u can put it back there again lel
(11-16-2013, 01:37 AM)Nater link Wrote: Quit sa:mp and get a life

You're nearly there then, got the ride but no wife :P