Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Why LVP management is half dead?
too weak in english Grammar if the sound or alphabet start from a,e,i,o,u like arepee (RP) then the sentence will be (an RP server ) dont mind just helping you.
Someone make lvp alive, we have more admins then players ,weres the logic?
(06-16-2013, 10:40 PM)Shark link Wrote: too weak in english Grammar if the sound or alphabet start from a,e,i,o,u like arepee (RP) then the sentence will be (an RP server ) dont mind just helping you.

[me=Munch]likes his signature.[/me]
(06-16-2013, 11:11 PM)Munch link Wrote: [me=Munch]likes his signature.[/me]

you dont scare me with your 4k posts status, gang member tag and your spelling gramar
(06-16-2013, 09:25 PM)FateTrip link Wrote: SA-MP/GTA SA is an old game but despite the low player count on LVP, SA-MP still gets alot of players. Theres several big servers which get a full server (some 100 slots, others 200). So I think it is down to management to get the players into the server. Of course, it's not going to be the same old players as i'm sure 95% of them have moved onto other things. But the players are out there to get into the server but if management couldn't care about LVP then why should the players (new and old)?
like 75% of sa-mp population comes from those large role playing servers. DM is basically dead except for in Partyserver.
(06-18-2013, 12:00 AM)HaZe link Wrote: like 75% of sa-mp population comes from those large role playing servers. DM is basically dead except for in Partyserver.
And how the fuck would you know? You haven't played SA-MP actively in years so you have no idea what you're talking about. You couldn't be more wrong  :roll:
41,000 players online atm :O

[Image: jblpvjMbXQyiKx.png]

ROLEPLAY LEL
(06-18-2013, 12:00 AM)HaZe link Wrote: like 75% of sa-mp population comes from those large role playing servers. DM is basically dead except for in Partyserver.
ye real dm is dead, left now is the polish and 3rd world kids with 0 personality and iq lower than their shoe sizes
(06-18-2013, 11:16 AM)Darius link Wrote: And how the fuck would you know? You haven't played SA-MP actively in years so you have no idea what you're talking about. You couldn't be more wrong  :roll:
not even... look at Nemesis's picture. and I should correct myself, roleplay OR non english speaking. Nem's pic shows 7467 roleplayers/russian/Israel/other nonenglish speaking players. and thats just 18 servers I counted from that pic. In other words, 36% of SA-MP's population plays in 18 servers None of which probably REALLY play DM. you're in major fucking denial if you don't think DM on sa-mp is in decline. Seriously look at his pic. how the hell am I wrong
(06-16-2013, 10:42 PM)Zezima link Wrote: Someone make lvp alive, we have more admins then players ,weres the logic?

Definitely not in your English _O-

(06-18-2013, 05:58 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: ye real dm is dead, left now is the polish and 3rd world kids with 0 personality and iq lower than their shoe sizes

damn poles invading everywhere