Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

An Interesting Video & Topic
(02-15-2013, 07:12 PM)Fuse link Wrote: It seems to me that you're trying to make people like dacads look stupid, maybe to feel more confident of your own thoughts / opinions, in order to ignore these so-called conspiracies easier.

Some people may feel the urge to do this, to protect their world-view...

Who the fuck is trying to make anyone look stupid, stop acting like a victim lmao. I don't ignore them, I simply don't care about them and that's an opinion, if you don't like well, go eat soup or something.
I did not direct my post towards you. And besides, i wasn't trying to act like a victim.
(02-15-2013, 05:40 PM)Munch link Wrote: The Illuminati threw a meteorite at Russia today. Damn those lizards!

http://gizmodo.com/5984476/meteorite-exp...ating-live

Maybe that should get its own thread...no one's made one about it yet. Not that I've seen, anyway.

I doubt anyone with an open-mind is stupid enough to believe Illuminati had something to do with it :P
Quote:Dacads link=topic=31918.msg437099#msg437099 date=1360956361]
I doubt anyone with an open-mind is stupid enough to believe Illuminati had something to do with it :P

You'd be surprised how many people would believe it. Those type of people might not be considered open-minded, though. :P
http://now.msn.com/vladimir-zhirinovsky-...apons-test

Hah.
He's lying and he knows it.

If USA were to test a new weapon they'd do it in the middle east, or in one of their own restricted testing areas.
Russia is the last place they would test a weapon _O-
These threads are always pointless.. it's a matter of opinion and what you choose to believe, the fact is the system doesn't work for you, it works against you for them. Yes, Shark has a various legitimate points raised, such as "The system is installed", correct. We are owned by the things we own, we have gotten too comfortable and rely and technology too much to change anything and they know this. As far as calling people "sheep" goes, we're all sheep... unless you're fighting a new resistance and starting a revolution of course, in which case sign me up.