Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

An Interesting Video & Topic
My statement had nothing to do with what you said

Yes I get what you said.
The illuminati wears women's panties @SIGGAS
You must be fairly retarded to find that entertaining, he's just screaming and ranting about shit..
(02-12-2013, 03:13 PM)Fuse link Wrote: You must be fairly retarded to find that entertaining, he's just screaming and ranting about shit..

I'm quite retarded, thank you.
Public Enemy Professor Griff Full Interview

We can all select a video on yt about Illuminati but Professor Griff is giving you what you need to know. Watch his interviews and then let me know if it's the same shits ya'll been posting in here or watched on yt before.

(02-01-2013, 04:15 AM)IDmad link Wrote: You should post videos shorter than 10 minutes and someone might actually bother watching them.
Noone is going to watch an hour long video unless they're really interested about the subject or really, really bored.  :roll:

It's easy to make a 10 minute video showing who all is doing the all-seeing eye + a tiny little bit of information which doesn't inform you well or enough. People need to stop believing in everything they see or hear from their parents or the internet, that's how they get brainwashed. Do researches, read books, watch interviews of people like Professor Griff who did his research, not just cutting pics from videos with a little bit of information then make his own video.
respect striker..

[Image: 529696_424804297596992_1370987393_n.jpg]
The Illuminati threw a meteorite at Russia today. Damn those lizards!

http://gizmodo.com/5984476/meteorite-exp...ating-live

Maybe that should get its own thread...no one's made one about it yet. Not that I've seen, anyway.
(02-15-2013, 05:40 PM)Munch link Wrote: The Illuminati threw a meteorite at Russia today. Damn those lizards!

http://gizmodo.com/5984476/meteorite-exp...ating-live

Maybe that should get its own thread...no one's made one about it yet. Not that I've seen, anyway.

Hahahahahah oh man, I thought I'd post that first sentence aswell, you beat me to it.
It seems to me that you're trying to make people like dacads look stupid, maybe to feel more confident of your own thoughts / opinions, in order to ignore these so-called conspiracies easier.

Some people may feel the urge to do this, to protect their world-view...
I was poking fun at conspiracy theorists who seem to believe all sorts of things (while calling the non-believers the brainwashed sheep) and think the Illuminati are responsible for everything. Believing in conspiracies or the Illuminati is okay, if people dismissed conspiracies then there would be trouble, but CT go too far.

And no, it wasn't an attempt to ignore the conspiracy theories, to attempt to ignore something would mean that I believe in it but I'm in denial, which isn't the case.

Also I wasn't directing my post to Dacads or anyone in particular.