Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

An Interesting Video & Topic
Watch it, and don't judge before you're done watching it!
The Illuminati Explained - A MUST SEE - Explains the Conspiracy and the Evidence

Now when you're done.. What do you think about this?
Rename thread to illuminati discussion :p

The Obama Deception HQ Full length version
You should post videos shorter than 10 minutes and someone might actually bother watching them.
Noone is going to watch an hour long video unless they're really interested about the subject or really, really bored.  :roll:
JAY Z & LIL WAYNE ILLUMINATU PUPPETS FROM HELL
Lizard people and all that shit.

I feel sad for those obsessed by conspiracy theories people. I understand that things are pretty shit in this world etc., but most of them are lonely cellar dwellers, who have turned into paranoid little bitches. Instead of mumbling in your cave all the time about how shit everything is, just live a little for fucks sake.
Most of what is said in the video does make sense to me, and i was expecting a few serious replies tbh
Yeah I wasn't expecting many serious replies either as most people are just mindless puppets/sheep that carry on living life carelessly without realizing or even thinking about how shit is actually run.

Oh well I salute the millions of people that are aware & conscious on the matter SALUTE
aware & conciousness is no matter related to the subject at hand, after a while you can't respect a illuminati-related subject anymore, you just cant, fucking stoners.
Actually legal cigarettes have more chemicals than marijuana. That's not a "conspiracy theory" but fact ;)

It's clear who the real "stoner" is here _O-

Dismissing real information cause you can't handle it then call others paranoid?
Another interesting one.
John F. Kennedy Last Speech - He Exposed the FREEMASONS - Now you know why he was shot!