Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Your rating to IV.
(06-23-2008, 09:34 PM)Ryder link Wrote: Well have in mind this IS the first GTA Game in the Next-Gen Systems. Rockstar will learn from previous mistakes and make future GTA games even better! 8)

I don't doubt that

I am willing to bet money that GTA V will have a complete destructible environment, just like the new BF.
(06-23-2008, 09:37 PM)Overdosed link Wrote: I don't doubt that

I am willing to bet money that GTA V will have a complete destructible environment, just like the new BF.

That will really make the game experience different since GTA has never had that before. I wonder how they will get around that?

You know...you blow up a building, there's a big hole in the building, what happens after that?
Are we going to see Construction Men working on it? :P
(06-23-2008, 09:40 PM)Ryder link Wrote: That will really make the game experience different since GTA has never had that before. I wonder how they will get around that?

You know...you blow up a building, there's a big hole in the building, what happens after that?
Are we going to see Construction Men working on it? :P

You make a good point, blow a hole in the wall, wall comes down you walk in...

Maybe when the game restarts the building is rebuilt again?
(06-23-2008, 09:46 PM)Overdosed link Wrote: You make a good point, blow a hole in the wall, wall comes down you walk in...

If the next GTA Game does have a destructible environment, then that will most likely be the case.

Because as I saw in another topic, I doubt the next GTA game will be called GTA V.

Due to the fact that GTA II was for PS1
                             GTA III was for PS2 & Xbox
                             GTA IV is for PS3 & Xbox 360

So most likely GTA V will be for PS4 & Xbox 720? :P
The next GTA game for PS3 will most likely be named after some main city...
(06-23-2008, 09:46 PM)Overdosed link Wrote: You make a good point, blow a hole in the wall, wall comes down you walk in...

I bet it's gonna be a stupid thing like when you blow up a car and leave it, and when you return, it's gone.
Well that's the issue when making a game as real as possible.

In my opinion, the GTA games will always have some sort of fluke in their "Getting Closer To Reality" System. Because if they really made it real, you would receive a star when you cross a Red Light. And that will really be annoying. :P
(06-23-2008, 11:24 PM)Zappa link Wrote: I bet it's gonna be a stupid thing like when you blow up a car and leave it, and when you return, it's gone.

Probably, but I do hope that it might stay blown up.

xD
9/10.Finally weapons can be layed on the ground,not being in air with different circles around  :P and the vehicles / vehicle damage is just great