Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Your rating to IV.
9/10
The driving system is annoying..
(05-21-2008, 09:56 PM)Fry link Wrote: Server-side or client-side?

Serverside! Same with COD4 on the PS3. There are config hacks out there, which makes unlimited ammo and such possible. If you then start a new lan/multiplayer game, it works for all. If you join another MP game, it's the standard config again.

O-)
(06-02-2008, 06:37 PM)blahc link Wrote: 9/10
The driving system is annoying..
you get used to it
10/10

I gave it a 10/10 coz i just generally love all GTA's and this one has been outstanding

IV is a game you either Hate or Love, i LOVE it :+
I think GTA IV is an excellent game but due to the nature of being a Next-Gen title, I feel it is unfair to compare it to previous GTA titles--which essentially have an entirely different cartoon-ish feel as opposed to the detailed, complex, and much more realistic design of the Next-Gen GTA IV. All in all, I say previous GTA titles were the best video games made for their original platforms and in addition the new GTA 4 is the best title made for the Next-Gen platform. All of the GTA titles are great in their own way and each have a special flavor that is entertaining. In my opinion, everytime R* releases a new GTA title, it becomes harder to enjoy the older titles because they keep out-doing themselves. That says a lot considering how good each title has been. Every GTA game was totally awesome when it was new and current. I think you get more bang for your buck with each new title.
(06-07-2008, 10:34 AM)ElvisPresley link Wrote: I think GTA IV is an excellent game but due to the nature of being a Next-Gen title, I feel it is unfair to compare it to previous GTA titles--which essentially have an entirely different cartoon-ish feel as opposed to the detailed, complex, and much more realistic design of the Next-Gen GTA IV. All in all, I say previous GTA titles were the best video games made for their original platforms and in addition the new GTA 4 is the best title made for the Next-Gen platform. All of the GTA titles are great in their own way and each have a special flavor that is entertaining. In my opinion, everytime R* releases a new GTA title, it becomes harder to enjoy the older titles because they keep out-doing themselves. That says a lot considering how good each title has been. Every GTA game was totally awesome when it was new and current. I think you get more bang for your buck with each new title.

I've could not had said it better myself!!! :)
hey guyz the game is really dull
the gaming experience is sick
+ he does not noes how to drive
ill give it a 6/10
only for the new features
(06-07-2008, 10:34 AM)ElvisPresley link Wrote: I think GTA IV is an excellent game but due to the nature of being a Next-Gen title, I feel it is unfair to compare it to previous GTA titles--which essentially have an entirely different cartoon-ish feel as opposed to the detailed, complex, and much more realistic design of the Next-Gen GTA IV. All in all, I say previous GTA titles were the best video games made for their original platforms and in addition the new GTA 4 is the best title made for the Next-Gen platform. All of the GTA titles are great in their own way and each have a special flavor that is entertaining. In my opinion, everytime R* releases a new GTA title, it becomes harder to enjoy the older titles because they keep out-doing themselves. That says a lot considering how good each title has been. Every GTA game was totally awesome when it was new and current. I think you get more bang for your buck with each new title.

:o

Elvis! I never seemed to find the proper words to express myself when discussing about GTA:IV, but you've done it! Agree with you 100%
7/10

The story was okay.
You hit trees or a bus stop in a car and nothing happens
you can't dive while in water
you can't fly planes
MP is okay
Overall it's an okay game, but they could do better

GTA V!!!
(06-23-2008, 09:30 PM)Overdosed link Wrote: 7/10

The story was okay.
You hit trees or a bus stop in a car and nothing happens
you can't dive while in water
you can't fly planes
MP is okay
Overall it's an okay game, but they could do better

GTA V!!!

Well have in mind this IS the first GTA Game in the Next-Gen Systems. Rockstar will learn from previous mistakes and make future GTA games even better! 8)