Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A Gang Server... Redo
Hey clowns. :+

Over time I'll be building a new B&A gang server, and finding somewhere for it to be permanenently hosted, on a quick enough server for it to work well.

But, I pretty much suck at sticking to one project by myself, so I need you guys to throw some ideas of anything I could do. If I can build a list and go through them, it'd be pretty good.

Posting any ideas would help alot... thanks!

Done so far:
- Login system
- Basic spawning stuff (partially)
- Menu handler to allow quick creation of menus

Planned:
- IRC handler to quickly send stuff to and from IRC
- Features for the different levels

Your Ideas:
- Multiple gang system (Turkey)
- Gangbases to fight over (Turkey)
- Gang territories, maybe (Turkey)
- Free stuff for clowns, easy to play (Turkey)
- Some kindof VIP clown area for clowns only (s0mb0dy)
- Object parks, for stunts etc. (s0mb0dy)
- Minigames (s0mb0dy)
- Different spawn locations (s0mb0dy)

've worked out the levels also.
Randomers - Regular Player
Clowns - Server VIPs
VICs - Moderating, for small stuff like kicking noobs out
Leaders - Administrating, so they can ban fuckers if they get annoying
Developers - Pro-administrating, so they have full access to everything, and can debug stuff easily (only me atm)

Rethought of: I'll give those that need the rights, rights. Exception is Overdosed for his post here, but please don't ask for rights, as if I haven't given them to you yet I probably won't when you ask. I'll be easy on giving out the rights also, so it won't be too hard. :p

Donators
[BA]Carcass - $12
Great very zehxy from ya. d:)b

Well the ability to create gangs so we can team up to train.
Like one half goes 1 gang the other half goes this Gang.
Also the Gangbase and ronnehs fightclub. Not too much useless vehicles but maybe something similiar to LVP.
And maybe that Gang Territory system...its up to you tbh.
No money system imo...
Free Spawnies for all or atleast B&A and VICs / VIPs :D
Hmmm dunno what you can still add...I'll think of something
Well, I want it to be a fun server, so no cash stuffs will be great. And I think I will let users dynamically spawn cars, cause that way you can have your favourite car whenever. :p
Wel tomozj if u need some help with Devloping u can ask me for help i'm not a pro at scripting but i can do it pretty fine  :+ And i'm stil learning   8)

EDIT:
Maby an Admin zone ?
Maby some objects in it ? (loops / ramps / maby stunt park )
Or some minigames would be nice
And my last thing is an Spawn at the cl0wn pocket (cl0wn skin ) < cuz we are cl0wns  :+
very nice!!!!!! :+ :+
Sounds good what you've got planned. If you need any help with the scripting side of things just give me a shout and I might be able to assist ;)
nice nice.
would u plz post an ip from ze moment it's up ?
-grtz QwErTy
(09-05-2007, 02:46 PM)Qwerty link Wrote:nice nice.
would u plz post an ip from ze moment it's up ?
-grtz QwErTy

Yeah, but I'd say a week before anything playable. It's really at the first stages of development, and I'm doing the handlers, so when you join it'll look worse than LVDM. :+

But once I've done the handlers, development will move much quicker, as I'll have handlers to make everything easier. :+

Oh, and I've implemented an auto-login feature, that'll log you in automatically when you join, saving you time. :)
Double post - blow me.

I got us a server for free, and register 'under the B&A name'. Too bad I haven't done enough on the script. :+

I'll put LVP or some gun racing gamemode on there for a few days while I get the B&A script ready! :)
w0000oh000000