Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A Gang Server... Redo
Is it possible to get a bit more player slots ? It's the third time I can't join bc it's full  ;(
It's often full indeed, if you can't join go on #B&A.echo, most of the time we can kick someone to make room. buhu for example
GTA-Host is expensive, and I have other expenses too - so if you'd like more slots, then feel free to try and help out financially - I accept donations via PayPal.
Alright, some updates today.

- Added a fightclub mode. When /fightclub on is set (VIP level can, i.e. [BA] members), you can /challenge others to a duel. This feature will be extended in the future.
- Added a /setskin for administrators, format: /setskin [id] [skinid], or /setskin [skinid] to do it to yourself (it checks the number of parameters).
- Fixed the admin-PM-spam.
- Fixed the suicide death message.
- Added a /givegodall.
- Fixed proadmin outputs in adminmessages.
- Started work on an IP Class, half done.
- Planned in the next few days: fightclub win stat, saved to profile.

All good. :)
HostName: [BA] Gang Server [gta-host.com]
Address:  85.17.19.181:1700
Players:  2 / 16
Ping:    27
Mode:    B+A Gang Server
Map:      San Andreas
--------------------------------
I know tomozj is gone, but now that we have our server back and seeing there's allot of ideas posted in this thread I'll just post here aswell.
Hopefully in the future B&A will have a new scripter who can add some of the ideas, or even RSole when has time + is in the mood.
--------------------------------
This should be pretty simple to add, new locations. The same as we have /home for Fightclub, it would be cool to have a few more areas you can teleport to.

Arena:
[Image: l3.png]

Los Santos Fightclub
[Image: l2.png]

B&A Mansion
[Image: l4.png]

I'm sure something like this has been suggested before, and if anyone has some more cool locations feel free to post.

I'm not expecting anything, just piling up ideas in this topic, for the future (hopefully)

peach
I totally agree, we should get more commands, like /Fc1 /Fc2, etc.. We should also have a few places it's walk weapons..

But as you say, we need a scripter :p I hope RSole maybe can script some places for us..
Firetrucks  >:)
(05-14-2008, 07:21 PM)Salvo link Wrote: ...Hopefully in the future B&A will have a new scripter who can add some of the ideas, or even RSole when has time + is in the mood.
jeje
RSole , are you gonna be active again ? :+
(05-17-2008, 09:41 PM)Agent link Wrote: RSole , are you gonna be active again ? :+

I'll be around on IRC and the forums, but I won't be making many appearances in-game, apart from the B&A server.