Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A Gang Server... Redo
I had to get a port between 7777 and 8100, so 7969 was the best option - 7777 was unavailable. :(
Tom, with that clock, you should set it so it goes to System time. The one on LVP is werid and I can never get the right time x(

~Overdosed
By the way, the server is back. I bought another 8slot server, except this time with GTA-Host - expect no lag.

Also, expect the server to randomly die less.

85.17.19.181:8000 is the IP, have fun. :+

Don't tell any non-B&A until I've fixed it up properly - a few hours.

Oh, and I could do with some donations for extra slots if anyone's up for it - it'd help loads.

Enjoy!
You obviosuly have Pay-Pal, tomorrow I get a fat paycheck, I'll see what I can do. x)

$15? x)

~Overdosed
Wow, that'd help loads. O+

Just send it over to tom@lonisa.co.uk whenever - I'll keep it on my Paypal account in order to make payments.

Oh, and I guess I could offer moderating powers for anyone else that donates - basically you can kick people that fuck the place up, and the same goes for IRC. Not much, just moderation - I'll implement a mute feature for you too.
Very nice tj  :+, If you need anyone to test, I'm the man  :Y)
Added a few proadmin cmds..

/create and /delete

/create [pickup/car] [[[health/armour/jetpack/money/tec9...(more)] [istemp (optional)]] / [vehicleid]

/delete [pickup/car] [all/temp/perm] (pickup only)

Eh, just try it out etmins. :+

I'm starting work on a few more minigames, aswell as fixing the handler. Adding animations for the next release, probably flexible so you can just type the name of it in from this page.

I'll add a full list soon. :Y)
Dont forget to add ability to give and take spawn weapons.

<---- *so high*

Love joooo alllllllllllll
Some more commands needed in the server.

[1] Changing Gravity
[2] Jail ppl and make our own jail
[3] Adding components to the cars
[4] Putting in some new areans
[5]  The official mission of B&A server - The aim will be to hold multiple check points in an area for a team to win. Basically, the way we play Battlefield 2. Two teams, 3 checkpoints. IF one team controls 2 checkpoints for the longest time, then they win.

Ill add more if i remember.
Add Degale and M4 to spawn weapons xD
because, I am way to lazy to type /weapons and find both of them

That would be awesome.

~Overdosed