Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A Gang Server... Redo
I got bored of waiting for the free server, so I went and bought one, only 20 slots, but still enough for us.  :Y)

Bookmark this bitches:
84.16.234.167:6969

Note the port too. _O-

Anyway, I just setup a working B&A gamemode on there, with echo running to #B&A.echo, while I work on a better version.

I'm still open to suggestions, and if you find any bugs just point them out here! :)
(09-10-2007, 11:37 PM)tomozj link Wrote:I got bored of waiting for the free server, so I went and bought one, only 20 slots, but still enough for us.  :Y)

Bookmark this bitches:
84.16.234.167:6969

Note the port too. _O-

Anyway, I just setup a working B&A gamemode on there, with echo running to #B&A.echo, while I work on a better version.

I'm still open to suggestions, and if you find any bugs just point them out here! :)

[me=Overdosed]Bugs Tom for admin :D[/me]
Heh, the gang server rights ideas have been revamped, thanks to a small, logical suggestion from Buhu.

Play on the server alot = etmin
Never play = normal

Oh, and as a normal player you can still have access to lots of stuff - don't worry. BE HAPPY! O+

Oh, and on the live gamemode I forgot to put sawnoffs and uzis in - just type /weapons and train with them until I get back from school or whatever.

When you logon for the first time, register, then log off/on, and try again. :)
:o ty!

What about some races with that car
[Image: 16_vehicle_hotringracer.jpg]
:Y)

and this for the bases
[Image: 16_vehicle_cargobob.jpg]

:D

EDIT: BUG
#1 well you get stuck when you do /weapons and take the sniper , m4 , and the pistol.
#2 and when you do /kill, then you can't get the weapons. ( /weapons menu doesn't show up)
Bug Report:

Anyone can /kick ID

:+
/weapons isnt working anyway  :O
(09-11-2007, 09:58 AM)Turkey link Wrote:EDIT: BUG
#1 well you get stuck when you do /weapons and take the sniper , m4 , and the pistol.
#2 and when you do /kill, then you can't get the weapons. ( /weapons menu doesn't show up)

:P >:)
Small update (a changelog):
- Fixed loginroom issues
- Added spawnguns (tec9/sawnoff)
- Added raw function for pro-admins to run RCON stuff from ingame, with no authorization
- Started work on a small /loc cmd (a.k.a. /saveloc or /gotoloc in other gamemodes)
- Fixed the adminchat to let users know who they're sending to (when not admin)
- Added a ingame ban cmd for proadmins
- Started on fixing IRC level stuff
- Fixed issues with menus not unfreezing properly (menu handler)
- Added a small fix to stop playerinfos going cross session (carried from player to player via ID in array)

That's all.. I can remember.

More features to come next.. proadmin stuff first.  O+ (Not much, just stuff to make stuff, long story)

Oh, and this is live on the server right now.
/applauds

Very Nice... Very nice... xD

Keep up the awesomeness Tom

~Overdosed

Aslo, you should look in to a cl0wn hunting minigame... Something the admin's can start, or a cl0wn x)

Anyways, it's about killing cl0wns.

All cl0wns that join get a Deagle, and Sawnies.. no armor. The other players get or Other strong weapons w/ armor, (Perhaps flame throwers and tanks x( ) then us cl0wns get to go and kill the n00bs that think they can kill us VIA tank. x)

Might be fun...

Others:

Properties(Overdosed + Stream)
Player Owned House (For cl0wns and Donators) - Car Spawns Also(Overdosed + Stream)
No ship rules... Let's kill everyone on it x)(Overdosed + Stream)
Add M4 to spawn weapons x) /weapons is annoying xP(Overdosed + Stream)
Taxi System(Overdosed)
Jailing System(Overdosed + Stream)
Run Over Kill Menu(Stream)
DB Kill Menu(Overdosed)
Heli Kill Menu(Overdosed)
Guns in House - Except Ammonation, and banks xP(Overdosed)
Bank System Plus Points(Stream)
Grenade Kill Menu(Overdosed)
Cheater Kill Menu(Overdosed)
Lockable Cars(Overdosed)
/Dive(Overdosed)
/Cardive(Overdosed)
Minigun Detection(Overdosed)
Minigun Minigame(Stream)
Clocks for Users(I find it annoying turning around to check the time)(Overdosed)
Stunt Arena(Stream)
Ramping /ramping(Free Ramping)(Overdosed)

Let's not make a clone of LVP, let's make a cl0wn server that is as good as LVP x)
Let's Go Big!

Lol, at your features. Quite alot. :+

The thing is, this isn't gonna be like LVP, there's no cash, it'll just be our chillaxing zone. I want to get the minigame handler going, so then peoples can play stuff and mess around for free. So, I won't implement properties, pluspoints etc., as they are cash related. Neither will I implement the lame-menus, as we won't be getting a full server 24-7, so we can just have a mess-around time, and just kill lameartists, or kick them. Jail? Fuck that. Just own them, also. Jails are annoying to setup, prone to bugs, and are just not what I'd like in this gamemode.

We already have a /dive, and a /cardive wouldn't be hard either. Lockable cars = nono, for now, as they are prone to lots of bugs (which I have an idea how to fix).

Cheater kill menu? You're asking for an anticheat. Nothx.

Clock:- Possible, and it can be done like on LVP