Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Zaibatsu Corporation
Quote:ToxicPh4ntom link=topic=31178.msg461848#msg461848 date=1419256136]
Still not enough for 1st class server :P
Bring it on 0.3x,and It'll be BAAM!!!
You have to admitt,0.3x is a lot more attractive :P

What's the diff? I have no fucking idea which version I'm playing actually.
(12-22-2014, 03:14 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: What's the diff? I have no fucking idea which version I'm playing actually.

Improvements in both server sided netcode and client based netcode means if you had a shitty ping on 0.3x it is now better on 0.3z. Most of the additions to 0.3z were served sided, but we all know the one big feature that came with 0.3z was lag compensation, and LVP turned that off some months ago, so really, aside from the increase in both server and client side security and netcode, and the small additions to server sided functions, 0.3z is no different from 0.3x

Quote:- An optional lag compensation mode improves shooting accuracy.
- New server callbacks allow greater control over weapons and vehicles.
- Network statistics functions will make it easier to admin servers.
- Many minor security updates for both the client and server.
(12-22-2014, 03:14 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: What's the diff? I have no fucking idea which version I'm playing actually.

U were playing yesterday on lvp and u have no clue which version u playing on. Make some sense hoogerburger
(12-22-2014, 02:57 PM)Jerome link Wrote: Do you understand the differences between 0.3x and the current 0.3z ? Aside from the increase in security?
You want more players,you can't get 'em this way !
Go play on one of 0.3x servers..Everything looks perfect without any doubt :P
I'm talking about 0.3x version of LVP,which is getting people to come & play on it...Not this now,player comes,sees LVP for 5-10min then leaves :P
Also,more players play on 0.3x,which will come and enjoy with other 50-60 players on LVP :P
Usual server I play on is 0.3x server,and there is no problems with big number of players(lagg,chatting problems etc.)...
Thats just my opinion..You could make LVP famous again,like in old times...
LVP Managment,the choice is on you :P
(12-22-2014, 04:22 PM)inno link Wrote: U were playing yesterday on lvp and u have no clue which version u playing on. Make some sense hoogerburger

There are winners and losers in life, you are a loser, deal with it bro.
(12-22-2014, 04:22 PM)inno link Wrote: U were playing yesterday on lvp and u have no clue which version u playing on. Make some sense hoogerburger

ye we did play on that day. still waiting for your fraps of my pika skin LOLĀ  _O-

Quote:ToxicPh4ntom link=topic=31178.msg461856#msg461856 date=1419270807]
You want more players,you can't get 'em this way !
Go play on one of 0.3x servers..Everything looks perfect without any doubt :P
I'm talking about 0.3x version of LVP,which is getting people to come & play on it...Not this now,player comes,sees LVP for 5-10min then leaves :P
Also,more players play on 0.3x,which will come and enjoy with other 50-60 players on LVP :P
Usual server I play on is 0.3x server,and there is no problems with big number of players(lagg,chatting problems etc.)...
Thats just my opinion..You could make LVP famous again,like in old times...
LVP Managment,the choice is on you :P
You do barely know what you're talking about, it is hurting my feelings to see this kind of bullshit.
OK,you can keep LVP dead,but it needs a change... :P
Simply sayed " R.I.P. LVP " :P
lvdm as a whole is dead, get over it
best tv show :)

le gendarme de st tropez