Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[M]Waddolis in The Netherlands
weve also got other drugs that are ruining the youth
(09-19-2012, 10:07 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: drugs aint cool, ask bernie

Drugs are very bad. Thank You for the support citizen.

In law & order we trust.
Come Fly With Me - The Customs Men Drugs Bust

caught you on cam bernie!

FYI Bernie is the short guy...
Hey Maddolis, you coming to London anytime soon, mate?

In law & order we trust - [DBT]Bernie.
(09-18-2012, 02:34 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: It was great.
shoebox, Terror, Nerd, Superpain and banaal are insane in the membrane and a lot of fun.
Seriously, everything's cheaper than Australia aside from petrol (which is about 30-35% more expensive). Booze is particularly cheap in comparison- I don't know how you Europeans aren't all alcoholics yet!

We are D;
I don't have the money to travel this year, but I'll be visiting Europe again next year.
Probably only for 2-3 weeks though, so I'm not sure if London will be on the cards unless I can get in contact with a couple of my mates.
You could always migrate to sweden and live on welfare checks with 30 kids in a 1 room flat and start riots and shit
(05-07-2014, 07:19 AM)Fuse link Wrote: You could always migrate to sweden and live on welfare checks with 30 kids in a 1 room flat and start riots and shit

Sounds fun, I might just do that!
(05-07-2014, 04:20 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: I don't have the money to travel this year, but I'll be visiting Europe again next year.
Probably only for 2-3 weeks though, so I'm not sure if London will be on the cards unless I can get in contact with a couple of my mates.

come to my country man, and bring me somethin zyzzish from australia, or steve irwin tshirt , we can hmmm play samp at my crib, play runescape, we wont talk tho, cuz my english is broken when it comes to talking, we will just sit, look at each other and thats it lol. COME TO MY MADDOOOOLIS
(05-07-2014, 05:34 PM)Zezima link Wrote: come to my country man, and bring me somethin zyzzish from australia, or steve irwin tshirt , we can hmmm play samp at my crib, play runescape, we wont talk tho, cuz my english is broken when it comes to talking, we will just sit, look at each other and thats it lol. COME TO MY MADDOOOOLIS

Hahaha, Teach you some Aussie slang!