Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Euro 2012
Quote:Dacads link=topic=30755.msg425051#msg425051 date=1340386442]
Munch why do I sense you support Liverpool? Although I could be wrong..

Well I don't exactly make it hard to tell. :P

My avatar is a logo of Spirit of Shankly, which is a Liverpool FC fan group, I said Luis Suárez is one of my favourite players and I talked about Ronaldo having Manchester United in his past as a bad thing, and I mainly talk about Liverpool in the football topic.
I actually thought it was a sarcasm lol, your avatar clearly (not reeally) says LIVERPOOL in its lower part xD
4 - 2 in the end.

Expected Germany to go through anyways.
Even though I didn't watch the entire game, I did get nervous when Greece tied the game... They're VERY strong in defense, but it was evident Germany's attack would end up winning. If Germany had Greece's defense it'd be unbeatable, lol. Well done.
I found Greek players so weak.Also Samaras have played so agresively in the beginning of the game.I hated those moments :P

Greek goalkeeper was so weak too!  and and I was shocked when I didn't see Mario Gomez in the game  :r
Yeah lol, Greece was weak. Especially the keeper. The last penalty imo was just bad luck.

For the match vs. England/Italy  Löw should keep Podolski out and let Reus play, but Müller again for Schürrle. I think letting Klose play for about 50min and then replacing him with Götze would be a good idea. Gomez might score goals, but hes not really a team player.

Good thing our bench is pretty awesome. People outside from Germany were like "wait what? Whos Schürrle, Reus and Götze?"
Yeah Klose is ofc good and Gomez too, I would pick him due to his aerial threat.

Predictions for tonight's game?
4-3 England in the game of the tournament. It can't be anything but great with the attacking intent both sides will show tonight...
(06-24-2012, 07:09 PM)dappamikey link Wrote: 4-3 England in the game of the tournament. It can't be anything but great with the attacking intent both sides will show tonight...

Haha great sarcasm..I almost failed to pick it up.. _O-
:'(

Best match of the tourny imo even if England did lose on penalties.