Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Euro 2012
Dafuq,  match suspended?? Why?
thunderstorm
(06-14-2012, 12:06 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Tonight i guess Spain will 4-0 Ireland and Italy 2-1 Croatia
You got it right man, except the Italy vs Croatia. I expected a victory for Italy too.

(06-15-2012, 02:10 PM)Daniel link Wrote: Crackovia - Ronaldo out for one month [ENGLISH SUBS]
Haha that's lame.

A lot of people say the only good player in Portugal is Cristiano Ronaldo, but in the last game against Denmark he, unfortunately, failed two incredibly easy opportunities of making goal and we still won. :p

There's too much pressure on his shoulders!
Kick off for Ukraine vs France confirmed for 6pm BST (16 minutes)
France will beat Ukraine :+
Today Germany vs Denmark, I did a treat with mom: if Germany wins she'll buy me their shirt :D so GOGOGO Germany (only win, tie doesn't count)
I guess Holland will win tonight and i hope Germany does too.

btw fuck this euro 2012 it's boring and every game except Sweden - England where  :'(
Can't wait for the World cup, and i miss world cup 2010 ;)
(06-17-2012, 01:19 PM)Daniel link Wrote: I guess Holland will win tonight
Lies. :p

Was England-France and / or Italy-Spain boring as well? :+ There were some nice matches already.
(06-17-2012, 01:19 PM)Daniel link Wrote: I guess Holland will win tonight and i hope Germany does too.

btw fuck this euro 2012 it's boring and every game except Sweden - England where  :'(
Can't wait for the World cup, and i miss world cup 2010 ;)

You're one of the only people to say it's boring.

For me, so far there have only been a couple boring games the rest were great (or at least good).
Yeah well i enjoyed a few parts from Rusland, and also Italy games where not the worse but i miss the country's like Brasil, Argentina and Holland plays terrible, Portugal terrible, Germany did good against the dutch but against Portugal was not good see where im going it's not a great tourny and i hope it will change tonight  :)