Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

North West Brotherhood
(05-27-2012, 08:36 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: he couldnt play with rw lol

well then he should just leave sa-mp because it looks stupid when his clan carry him and he can't do shit by himself in WW
(05-27-2012, 08:36 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: he couldnt play with rw lol
I was never good at 4-shot, average at best. But I'm not bad at 2-shot :). Dunno why your commenting on whether I could play RW though, I was playing 2-shot before you even arrived on the scene so who are you to comment? :S
endorse this
Fat_Cobra why do you feel the need to insult Darius.

I have beaten you in RW duels countless times and Darius is almost as good as me so I am %100 certain Darius would rape your ass in both WW and RW.

As I said, Darius is a legend and an insulting him is not a good idea. Sir Darius commands respect and has the power to bring down the full force of [uL] on you... and trust me, you don't want that.

I can speak on behalf of uL, uL officially challenge you to a RW clanwar. If you win then uL will disband and you will be known forever as, Fat_Cobra: Destroyer of uL... however if uL win (Which they will) then you need to get your cock out on webcam for Darius. You have 5 days to recruit a 5 man team of RW players to fight uL.

Also Matrix, I know you are my fellow clan member, but you should stop insulting Darius. He is one of my closest friends (One of my only friends actually) and insulting him is like you insulting my mother. I love Darius, he is like a mother to me.
Cam3, it is my privilege to make you managing director at your local Marks and Spencers store.
This is brilliant. How have you been Cam?
(05-27-2012, 09:02 PM)ScottE link Wrote: This is brilliant. How have you been Cam?

hey brother, long time.

I been good, you?
dont know who u are cam3 but i can guarantee u that ive not been beaten countless times in rw by some ww'er lolz and since u are at darius level u are barely average. besides why would i wanna challnge ul to a cw lol, theres a reason why clans like SAE wont  :roll:
(05-27-2012, 10:01 PM)Mac3 link Wrote: hey brother, long time.

I been good, you?

All is good, haven't been gaming at all lately since I didn't bring my PC with me to uni. I get to fly airplanes in real life now though, instead of helikilling in sa:mp. I see you've upgraded your trolling skills, I got stuck at level 4 ;(
Fat_Cobra, you overestimate your ability. You have to realize that you are nothing but a public server player. Yes, you might be an above average player out of all the randoms that play on LVP but you are not good compared to me or any other player in the clan scene.

I come to LVP when I am bored and eat nubs like you for fun. I remember you playing 2 years ago and raping you about 15 times in a row and you kept running into ammunition to heal, coming back outside and getting raped again.

I find it funny that LVP players spend 100 percent of their time using TEC's and Sawn Off's yet not one of you could beat me in a RW duel. It is only WW players who can beat me... Don't think I can beat you? Lets duel and I will fraps it... If you even beat me once I will declare you the superior player... But that ain;t happening son. I will say again, you may beat random autoaimers on LVP but you do not stand a chance against me.

Also why you hating on Darius? I know for a fact he is better than you in both RW and WW.

To be honest you sound like one of those guys who will boast about their ability yet refuse a 1v1 because you know you will get raped.

Now, please kindly remove yourself from our topic. Our topic is for good players only like HoogerBooger and Darius

Also, what is the reason clans like SAE won't fight uL? You do realize 90 percent of uL are ex SAE members and they wont fight eachother because they don;t want to fight against their old friends and brothers. Apart from that uL have fought every noteworth clan and won, with the exeption of NW... We beat uL 8-3 in our first ever clanwar.