Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

North West Brotherhood
w/e e-thug
(05-26-2012, 11:46 AM)BoSS3 link Wrote: hahah irony comes out, what i hear from slave who's clan is known for cheating, but on esl suddenly becomes easy to hit, and i won't mention countless busted videos, oh the irony..
They still won the fun cup with a lot of uL members ;)
Why does everyone keep calling me a hacker? Don't call me names please, it's upsetting.

Darius, why so mad bro, you know I was only joking and WTF is this 'omg 8 spas bullets' thing? I been away for about 2 years and this phrahse must be new. so what does it mean?

Also MaZ, stop cocksucking. It makes you look pathetic.

Who is Swift? He needs to learn to spell, illiterate bastard.

Also uGp Jonas, why on earth would I take an insult from you? I just need to look at your clan tag to realize your opinion is invalid.

Good game to you all good sirs. I have enjoyed the competition but in the end it seems it is I, Cam3, Lord of SA:MP, who prevails this time. It has been thoroughly delighting to beat you all in this game of words. I will now be departing with this recent victory in the forefront of my mind. Farewell.
lol...trolls
(05-26-2012, 02:35 PM)Mac3 link Wrote: Darius, why so mad bro, you know I was only joking and WTF is this 'omg 8 spas bullets' thing? I been away for about 2 years and this phrahse must be new. so what does it mean?
haha don't honk your horn cam3 your not that good of a troll to make me mad. I was 'only joking' too!  ;). As for the 8 spas bullets thing, matrix posted a picture of him on uL server as an undercover name, showing how he had apparently 'owned' us (as there were uLs in killboard) and in the picture he has 8 spas bullets  _O- (well, its something along the lines of that)
i can tell you, i better use 8 bullets than toggle like your clanmates, bb, i always loved to own a slave.
oh This is NWB sons of lvp
Darius is no slave. Sir Darius was once a mighty warrior of the guild of urban legends. He is now an honored and retired legend. Many a foe has Darius slain on the wretched battlefields of San Andreas. No doubt many a foe more will fall to the hands of Darius if he comes out of retirement to join his urban brothers once more.

Sir Darius was a renowned Legend, his legacy began a long, long time ago indeed, as early as 2008 some predict. He embarked upon his journey at the age of 13. By the time he grew his first cockhair, Darius was already a fierce warrior. He became so fierce that he thought his skills were good enough to join up with the famous and deadly Spartan clan... Alas, after much effort by Darius he was deemed unworthy to join the Spartan Brotherhood and was quickly denied.

After many tears and heartache (and rumors of a failed suicide attempt) Darius eventually got over the cruel rejection from the Spartan Brotherhood. After the rejection he embarked upon an illustrious journey that would eventually end with him joining the Urban Legends clan. No one could have predicted that the boy at the ripe age of 15, who scarcely had any cockhair to boast of would eventually end up in the legendary clan. This was no mere clan, it was a clan filled with champions of San Andreas, it was a clan who had been undefeated, a feat previously unheard of.

Jakez, the mighty Warrior took Darius under his wing and taught him the ways of the Urban Legends. Some say Jakez is the best Warrior of all time, some say it is iSpider of the Spartan clan. Both are fierce Warriors and are unrivaled by anyone else. Truth be told there is no way to find out who is better, unless Jakez and iSpider choose to duel. This duel would be legendary to say the very least.

After many an hour training with the likes of Jakez and Immortality (Immortality was an Urban Legend warrior also, however Immortality was not known for his bravery, no, he was known for his trickery and un-honorable methods on the battle field) eventaully Darius could boast that he was one of the best Warriors alive today... And boast he did.

Darius demise came in early 2011 at the old age of 17, a formidable foe named J0ny was the one who struck Darius with the deadly blow. J0ny, a member of a secret clan, who posed as sellers of fried chicken, used his magic and trickery to steal Darius password. (J0ny is now a member of the urban legends clan, after betraying his fellow chicken sellers and swearing an oath to the Urban Brotherhood)

Alas, this is where the story of Darius comes to an end. After the shock and embarrasment at his defeat to J0ny: Seller of Fried Chicken, Darius chose to retire from the Battlefield and took refuge in the Halls of Retired legends.

RIP Darius 2008-2011
i actually enjoyed reading
This is like 20th time darius is getting owned like a kid. Can't stop laughing at that  _O-