Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Should Spawn Protection be removed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
50.00%
19 50.00%
No
50.00%
19 50.00%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Remove Spawn Protection: Poll
I'll help with that just let me know soon :)
(05-07-2012, 09:50 PM)striker link Wrote: I'll help with that just let me know soon :)

Same here :)
(05-07-2012, 09:50 PM)striker link Wrote: I'll help with that just let me know soon :)
(05-07-2012, 08:53 PM)Jay_ link Wrote: One way we can overcome the issue of potential spawn campers is to add lots and lots more random spawn points.

LVP 2.94 has functionality which makes it possible for admins to even add spawn points ingame. It would only take 2 lines of code to make a command for this.

I could make one on the beta server and have testers go around adding good spawn points so we have a huge collection. We could aim for a collection of at least 200 random positions, interiors included.

In addition, I could modify the handler so that no two of the same positions are picked within 30 seconds when it does choose a random spawn place for the player.
there should be more spawn points around the ship area
(05-09-2012, 01:25 PM)Starky link Wrote: there should be more spawn points around the ship area

That would just result in more spawn-killing.
^less spawn next to ship is better, need to look overall not only you man starky.
Allow spawn point selection maybe? I think it would be a nice addition to let people choose where they spawn, with a nice camera view of the area during selection. This way if people want to moan about spawn camping, it's their fault for not checking the map and choosing a spawn with an unwanted guest in the area.
i think its should be smthg that player can decide to use it or not, a la ingame /my spawnprotection on/off

1.ppl who dont want to wait their weapons can turn it off
2.ppl who are scared ppl will tp to them and kill them after he just died can turn it on
I think bluefox's idea is good. Spawn everyone in one safe room and they get one freeĀ  /taxi
(05-12-2012, 12:46 PM)DarkBankai link Wrote: I think bluefox's idea is good. Spawn everyone in one safe room and they get one freeĀ  /taxi
Ye, and then the pricks have 12 spots to look out for to spawn kill everybody. This (ofcourse) will never work.