Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[A]ll [o]ut [A]ssault
Actually you're the obsessed guy thinking every guy is Evskiboy haha.

copying.uL.pro the only difference is your clan won't last 2 months.
Added to not allowed to post list Aaron Evski, where are your forever alone pictures from facebook? I guess you deleted them after you got kicked from Lv for being one of the low skilled there (after all, I can say that since I was the one owning your ass in those duels on BB server).

Last word, huehuehue!

p.s.: AoA is already alive for 1 year, just took a long break so..
(10-30-2012, 07:39 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: New website: http://assault.clan.pro/
_O-
AoA 5 - 0 isoa cw

[AoA] vs [isoa] || CW
(10-31-2012, 06:02 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: Added to not allowed to post list Aaron Evski, where are your forever alone pictures from facebook? I guess you deleted them after you got kicked from Lv for being one of the low skilled there (after all, I can say that since I was the one owning your ass in those duels on BB server).

Last word, huehuehue!

p.s.: AoA is already alive for 1 year, just took a long break so..

Hahaha
Why are you stalking my facebook i havent even had a facebook for like half a year! LOL? you must be in love with me, that explains why you follow me around youtube and shit like that. The fact is you try to say shit to me when the fact is, im better than you at samp (yet i dont play it anymore), im better looking than you, i've lost my virginity like 5 years ago, where as you will forever be jerking yourself off, i dont see any video of you ever owning me, only videos of you cheating :)
I got kicked from Lv? Nope i left because they are noobs who were using v8 engine, as well as recruiting people from K4L, they can deny it all they like but in truth they know it's true :)

AoA was dead for months it hasnt been around for long at all, every clan styla is in dies or has died, because he is a complete failure at life.
Anyone who takes notice of this nolifing wanna be troll, is just as sad as he is.

195 ndmigns
admitting you used v8 in Lv's topic and saying you're better than someone.

thats just hilarious  _O-
(11-09-2012, 11:45 PM)Slide link Wrote: admitting you used v8 in Lv's topic and saying you're better than someone.

thats just hilarious  _O-

Damn funny huh? 8)7 _O-
evz was always retarded lol  ;)
Sorry Jonas :<
this clan tag has been changed to AA  if im not wrong? and few of them banned on AC