Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[A]ll [o]ut [A]ssault
Thanks mate, to be honest they were easy until they started toggling. When we asked for teamviewer they got scared and that's how we raped them. We already won uGp, vs sN was even easier.
Btw we forgot to update that Bearry was kicked in the past because he was caught using hotkey keybinder (he claims we gave it to him lolololo), he can't find a decent clan now because everyone knows his cheating past.

Not allowed to post here:
- Bearry
Ahahha i remember this bearry kid, he is 11 years old or something. He begged me to install him s0beit because he was way 2 retarded to install it, im sure he is still using it. Fucking africans.
A question keeps coming to my mind, what exhactly made you change your mind and make you decide to admit being Styla after being NONE/J3RK for around 1 year, while all the samp community knew who you were and you still kept denying it in any possible way? I'm curious
We just won a CLAN WAR versus wA (cVa squad?), 5-2. We didn't use our main squad but some of those ruskies were also suspicious. I recorded all but I didn't play that good so I won't really upload anything.

GG
(04-28-2012, 09:19 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: I won't really upload anything.

(04-28-2012, 09:19 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: suspicious.
Look, I could upload and make it look like shit like some of your frag videos but I can do it just for you tho.
Few updates, I can say that we've proven our number 1 hater wrong (we're talking about Gayslinger here) and uGp and sN can now crawl back into their cage. ;( We'll remain clean,good but still hated.

RE: AoA busted (starring styla,fsecure,ashen) + Styla the dumbest cheater selfbusted

You can also see fsecure's footage vs wA on youtube channel.
Already dead? So sad...
Finally unmuted, got muted because Kaka cried to admins because I posted picture of his ugly face here. xD I still got his facebook, so don't fuck with me since your clan is ez.